Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

22 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

DON, DIAMONEX LIMITED
MissAdventure
post Posted: Jul 26 2013, 11:28 AM
  Quote Post

Delisted 27 January 2009 - Relisting on 30 July 2013 - new code SYA.
No comment lest I say something I might get sued for saying. grrr.gif

SK4ME
post Posted: Feb 25 2011, 08:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: MissAdventure's post @ Feb 25 2011, 03:41 PM

Thanks MissA, I feel your pain - I brought a few around 43 cents back in 2008, [email="b@st@rds"]b@st@rds[/email].

MissAdventure
post Posted: Feb 25 2011, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gliontos's post @ Oct 18 2010, 08:18 PM

Hi all

Notice of AGM is out.. they giving away the farm for a song and us minority shareholders cannot do a thing about it. Truckloads of shares to Directors at 2c a pop too.

I know times have been hard, but if all the hype we were previously led to believe was correct, then surely a better deal than this could have been reached??? Greed pure and simple.

Makes my "investment" of 375k of shares at around 35c seem a tad over optimistic in hindsight.

gliontos
post Posted: Oct 18 2010, 08:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: MissAdventure's post @ Oct 18 2010, 08:54 AM

Thanks MA.

My issue is why would you continue running the mine knowing that diamond prices had fallen through the floor? If they had placed the mine on care and maintenance immediately perhaps this mess may have been averted

MissAdventure
post Posted: Oct 18 2010, 08:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gliontos's post @ Oct 16 2010, 10:15 PM

Gliontos.. Perhaps you weren't quite as rude as I was tongue.gif Obviously it costs a bundle to set up a diamond mine, but Directors sure made a hash of it, and if I get the chance I will do some voting too. We were really led down the garden path. I for one had no idea things were as bad financially as they turned out to be - it was well hidden behind the rosy outlooks and snappy pressos. The diamonds are still in the ground and I bet someone eventually makes a bundle out of this at our expense. Fingers crossed for all that we will see at least a fraction of our investment returned.

gliontos
post Posted: Oct 16 2010, 10:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: SK4ME's post @ Oct 12 2010, 04:06 PM

Thanks MA.

I have never received responses to my emails, so you're doing better than me. I will make sure I vote against the current board if and when I get the opportunity and encourage others to do the same.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

SK4ME
post Posted: Oct 12 2010, 04:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: MissAdventure's post @ Oct 12 2010, 02:01 PM

Yes, we haven't exactly been overwhelmed with information have we, thanks MissA.

MissAdventure
post Posted: Oct 12 2010, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: MissAdventure's post @ Apr 23 2010, 09:15 AM

If anybody is still vaguely interested (well I guess you have to be, because you haven't had an opportunity to sell)...

I have just received this email to my rather curt one suggesting an update would be a good idea..

Thank you for your email.

Currently we are working on a reconstruction of Diamonex.

As you can imagine there are a large number parties who need to be accommodated in this process.

Nevertheless progress is being made and we would hope to be in a position to advise shareholders of likely developments next month.

Yours Faithfully

Dan ONeill
Unquote

Not hopeful but at least we will know something soon!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: SK4ME  gliontos  

MissAdventure
post Posted: Apr 23 2010, 09:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: gliontos's post @ Apr 22 2010, 09:17 PM

Thanks for that Gliontos (I think)...

From the article
He also highlighted that since the shareholding of the company had changed the company was still to make announcements whether they will buy out the ordinary shareholders or maintain a public phase. “The majority shareholders have been bought out but the new shareholders have not been announced; everything right now is just speculation.”
Unquote

It would appear we will only get a few cents for our troubles whether we like it or not. Oh well...

At least we know.

gliontos
post Posted: Apr 22 2010, 09:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: SK4ME's post @ Apr 21 2010, 10:58 AM

Diamonex to resume operations:

http://gazettebw.com/index.php?option=com_...ss&Itemid=2

Said 'Thanks' for this post: SK4ME  

22 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING