Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1638 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
early birds
post Posted: Oct 29 2020, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 29 2020, 08:37 AM

no stimulus...... now, EU seems gonna lockdown again because second wave of virus flare up big time
if SPX can hold 3200ish then expecting a range from 3200----to 3500.

for asx200, important 6000 support level will be gone when our market opens. but our virus situation is far far better than others
kinda feel the sell off won't be as bad as EU, US market. in other words-----asx200 might " our performed" other market within two weeks!! imho

keep eye on the market , i guess some of stocks might worth your focus!!

nipper
post Posted: Oct 29 2020, 08:37 AM
  Quote Post

Fasten Seat Belts

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 12:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 28 2020, 09:51 AM

made some bucks with this crazy market movement.
love your "poet" nipper!! lmaosmiley.gif your post name should get you nib few longs at asx200 open as well!! tongue.gif

just kidding! know you are not a day trader!! a bit of rebound for the major index imho. do some little trades to make few bucks!!

nipper
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Oct 28 2020, 09:09 AM

Gold isn't going anywhere. short term. there is no fear or panic.

could zip in, nip a few, let them rip. make a bip (pr two) and then if one starts to dip, cash in the chip. Stay unjoined at the hip, and this is no tip, so no lip if there is a slip.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 27 2020, 10:16 AM

here we come,
asx200 will be testing support level---------------6000ish today. as SPX DAX all went down last night.
from indicators most of major index in the short term oversold level, expecting bit of bounce within two sessions as end of month " window dressing" but " uncertainty of US election" might cap the up swing!!

i will be nipping few today for a day trade!! ohmy.gif i'm crazy i know!! weirdsmiley.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Oct 27 2020, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Oct 27 2020, 08:39 AM

buy the dipper. ??? I have a few low ball shots in defensives sitting there. We are bound to have some nervy days. ... this election seems to assume more importance than it really should.
the new fiscal and monetary reality ... Fed and banking system is to monetise.

As the saying goes, it is, what it is, and virtually every country has adopted this new monetary and fiscal orthodoxy.

All of which explains why Wall Street seemingly does not care who wins as long as there is not a contested election result.

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Oct 27 2020, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Oct 26 2020, 08:24 AM

a sell off last night's session. as stimulus hope faded.before election.
SPX give up it's short term bullish support 3425----3430, and down she went to low as 3365, but fighting back to 3400, from really short term chart SPX caped at 3420---3425, support at 3390ish
suspecting it will stuck this range till weekend as election poll won't have clear indication. imho. just wild guess!

asx200 , as it give up 6125---short term support, strong support down at 6000ish, it's 100 points from current level, i suspect it won't go down that far today, [if there isn't a major event going on " like hot war eg."]

is it buying opportunities to buy the dipper before the election?? really not sure!! unsure.gif

be defensive .

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

early birds
post Posted: Oct 26 2020, 08:24 AM
  Quote Post

one week to go for the "almighty" US election

can see US market future pulling back now SPX future down about 20 points as i typing .

for asx200 still expecting narrow range---6143--6175. better on the fence i guess for today!!

early birds
post Posted: Oct 23 2020, 08:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Oct 22 2020, 08:55 AM

still focus on stimulus, as SPX recovered

asx200 ----might stuck in the range 6175---6200ish. Friday, not many willing to take risk through the weekend in our market.

take easy people!!

early birds
post Posted: Oct 22 2020, 08:55 AM
  Quote Post

The US presidential election is fast approaching. Market volatility is expected to increase the closer we get to polling day.

=================

i get this type of warning from a some of brokers now.

some big firm even told us to "buy the election dipper before 3/11"...
anyway, that's how things go

asx200 future had big dipper last night, keep eye on 6115, as stops for longs, shorts stops at 6175ish. if one wants to trade this market like me!! kinda little crazy to trading these days----too risky !!

1638 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING