Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

ENR, ENCOUNTER RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 03:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 24 2020, 04:40 PM

Encounter has popped some 40% since the news of BHP deal, less than a month ago

but then, the whole Au Cu exploration scene has surged

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 24 2020, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

BHP and Encounter have entered into an Option Agreement covering the 4,500sq.km. Elliott Copper Project in the Northern Territory
Option Agreement provides BHP with the right, following the completion of a jointly designed validation program, to enter an earn in and joint venture agreement to earn up to 75% interest in Elliott by spending up to $22 million over 10 years
Elliott represents a compelling first mover copper opportunity in a high quality jurisdiction:
... Located at a major structural intersection on the southwestern margin of the Beetaloo Basin
... Contains the key conceptual criteria for the formation of sedimentary copper with the target sequence being undercover and untested
... Standout copper in groundwater anomaly which is supported by surface geochemical sampling at Elliott

Elliott was first identified by analysing new datasets generated by Geoscience Australia, as part of the Federal Governments Exploring for the Future Program
Encounter retains 100% control of five other copper projects in the NT covering a further 10,300sq.km.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

blacksheep
post Posted: Nov 12 2018, 07:29 PM
  Quote Post

Independence takes stake in Pilbara copper-cobalt play

Peter MilneThe West Australian
Monday, 12 November 2018 3:21PM

Independence Group has taken stake in Encounter Resources’ Yeneena copper-cobalt project in the east Pilbara causing the junior’s share price to soar.

Encounter has placed $1.8 million of shares with Independence, mainly to fund target definition and testing at Yeneena, in the Paterson province that is exciting investors due to the rumoured find of a large copper deposit by Rio Tinto.

IGO paid 7.5¢ a share, a 60 per cent premium over the 20-day average, and can elect to take a 70 per cent stake in Yeneena before March 2020 by spending up to $15 million.

https://thewest.com.au/business/mining/inde...-ng-b881019177z

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

ezyprofit
post Posted: May 27 2008, 11:36 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: RADIO on Tuesday 04/12/07 09:45am

presentation today sounded OK got some good land near TOE and Mega U, diversifying into base metals. will look for entry around .3.

Link here, for 2008 AMEC National Mining Congress presentation by ENR.

http://www.brr.com.au/event/45884

if anybody cares to listen, please comment, sounds great to me.

--------------------
my posts are biased towards ICN. ICN will get to $1. someday! I was also told to buy AUM in 2003. I should have listened!

RADIO
post Posted: Dec 4 2007, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (27/11/2007 15:50:00):
ENR - 2007 Annual General Meeting - Mr Will Robinson, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

krk004
post Posted: Jul 16 2007, 05:09 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: crudeoil on Monday 16/07/07 02:12pm

--------------------
Do Your Own Research & Know Your Own Investment Style.

"I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails."

Featured Stock Stories

crudeoil
post Posted: Jul 16 2007, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sally1 on Sunday 15/07/07 08:25am

See The Age write up today

good luck

co

sally1
post Posted: Jul 15 2007, 08:25 AM
  Quote Post

Have a small parcel and will continue to hold/ Very happy with the steady growth

krk004
post Posted: Jul 14 2007, 03:06 PM
  Quote Post

Good movement in share price lately, any thoughts? Later month drill results?

It appears after the initial hoo-hah at listing, things have settled down, where SP is slowly increasing.

Looks to have some decent projects (~9) scattered throughout WA, where allowance for U mining seeming to still be some way off.

Drilling commenced this week at their Hillview project (WMC exploration in '70's) & air-core results from Macpherson's Bore due later this month.

What looks appealling though is the WMC connection scattered through management.

Do not hold, but am watching closely.

DYOR

--------------------
Do Your Own Research & Know Your Own Investment Style.

"I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails."

rocky
post Posted: May 21 2007, 04:49 PM
  Quote Post

The next drilling results will tell if they really have the goods .
Looks like a good punt with todays report .

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING