Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

PM8, Pensana Metals
nipper
post Posted: Oct 12 2020, 10:25 AM
  Quote Post

and up another 10%
Mine to magnet supply chain
PM8 now looking at a study into the establishment of an integrated rare earth processing facility in the UK, using the Angola RE resource.
Looking to supply for the Dogger Bank project, touted to be the world’s biggest wind farm, for the next 20 years. Located 130 km (80 miles) off the Yorkshire coast, the Dogger Bank wind farm will be powered by an array of 260 metre high Haliades X 13MW turbines, each requiring over 7 tonnes of permanent magnets.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 10 2020, 02:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Oct 10 2020, 11:35 AM

But from Pensana point of view, moving from 17% to 23.1% triggers something when 19.9% is exceeded??

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

denpal
post Posted: Oct 10 2020, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 28 2020, 01:54 PM

No it’s a cornerstone shareholding, definitely not a takeover. Effectively the start of what should turn out to be a very successful enterprise that will also directly benefit Angola and its citizens through their stake in the company and employment, plus the company’s social contribution.

denpal
post Posted: Oct 10 2020, 11:28 AM
  Quote Post

Closed on LSE overnight at 80p which is $1.44. Looks like another good rise coming on Monday on the ASX.

The free float outside of the Top 50 is less than 20% I have read, so it is to be expected that supply will tighten up given we are nowhere near full value yet. The BFS will tell us where that point is but in addition we need to consider the strategic nature of the product, its demand growth year on year as green energy becomes the goal and the fact that we have further major exploration areas north of the original mining licence with Rare Earths already sampled there. All in all this is a compelling story.

DYOR, holder.

denpal
post Posted: Oct 5 2020, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

Good ann. today, closed at 1.20, up 17%. BFS will be a little delayed now but this is good news not bad. The reason is that they now say they can produce a much more valuable rare earth carbonate as opposed to a concentrate which means a higher margin and more potential buyers of the product.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 28 2020, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

Fundo Soberano de Angola, the Angolan Sovereign Wealth Fund has today agreed to make a further equity investment in the Company of approximately US$8.6 million.

The investment will be used to advance the Longonjo project as the first major rare earth mine to be developed in over a decade and to provide general working capital. The investment follows the FSdeA earlier investments in the Company in March and June this year and will increase the Fund's equity holding in the Company from 17.7% to 23.1%. These shares will rank pari passu with the existing Ordinary Shares in issue.

The Fund has agreed to subscribe for a further 13,500,000 ordinary shares to be issued at £0.5021 pence per share (A$0.91 cents per share) conditional upon Admission of those shares to the Official List and to the LSE's Main Market for listed securities. The subscription will raise gross proceeds of approximately US$8.6 million (A$12.23 million).

Accordingly, application has been made for the 13,500,00 New Ordinary Shares to be admitted to the Official List (Standard Segment) and to trading on the Main Market of the LSE and Admission is expected to occur on or around 8am on Thursday 1 October 2020. Application will also be made for the admission of these shares to the Australian Securities Exchange which is expected to occur on Friday 2 October 2020.

- isn't this a Takeover?

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 05:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Sep 17 2020, 05:45 PM

closed on its high... $1.195 (was 7c only six months)

--------------------

denpal
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Sep 16 2020, 08:37 PM

The rate of upward progress continues, buying is relentless.The BFS is due next month, with good news expected on the financial metrics.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

denpal
post Posted: Sep 16 2020, 08:37 PM
  Quote Post

Closed at 1.095 today.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 14 2020, 04:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: denpal's post @ Sep 14 2020, 04:33 PM

thanks for updating on this. Angola sounds a challenge, the Lobito railway was upgraded by the Chinese and I suspect they will stick around, try and control production.

Now called Pensana Rare Earths. PM8

(I did not follow it subsequent to earlier posts)

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING