Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

RHY, RHYTHM BIOSCIENCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 29 2020, 08:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Sep 29 2020, 08:26 PM

your second para screams sense. ... the bleeding obvious (in more ways than one)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

triage
post Posted: Sep 29 2020, 08:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 29 2020, 03:26 PM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif - I've not had much success in my dabbles into the world of bioscience but the small number of RHY I picked up last month at 6 cents might be headed for the trophy wall alongside the RMS shares I picked up for under 10 cents back in 2016 (?). Anyway the wheels normally fall off my bioscience punts long before they go exponential so I am probably counting my chickens once again. rolleyes.gif

The sales pitch for this product is an absolute screamer: what would you rather do? play with your stool or have them do an extra test when you go in for your regular bloods. And it one of those cancers that usually is easily picked up and if picked up early has a really high survival rate.

PS I meant to say, thanks for your contributions from back in 2018, nip. Even if it bombs from here I have enjoyed playing a tiny part in giving the company a chance at success.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

nipper
post Posted: Sep 29 2020, 03:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Sep 29 2020, 10:46 AM

but pulled back below that..
Final Two Adjunct Biomarkers Technically Validated

• Successful technical validation of antibodies for the final two adjunct biomarkers;
• Delivers five technically validated biomarkers, underpinning the core intellectual property obtained from CSIRO;

With the core antibody technology technically validated, the Company is focusing on completing the next phase in the development program which includes refining the ColoSTAT® testkit algorithm, via further analytical cancerous and healthy blood sample testing, transferring the core technology to a third party (high volume) manufacturer and completing further verification testing to finalise the first prototype testkit.
It is a very exciting time for the Company. We are buoyed with the significant progress we have made with the core technology. A considerable amount of work has gone into selecting, screening, optimising and now technically validating the antibodies for the biomarkers that we expect will make up the final ColoSTAT® testkit. Rhythm CEO, Glenn Gilbert said.

Rhythm’s ColoSTAT® testkit, is expected to be a global, low cost, simple blood test for the detection of colorectal cancer aimed at mass market screening.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

rozz
post Posted: Sep 29 2020, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Sep 22 2020, 06:07 PM

30 cents

rozz
post Posted: Sep 22 2020, 07:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Sep 22 2020, 06:07 PM

All of the above I guess.
If you look back at the posts in this thread there is enough information
on offer to suggest much higher prices than 30 cents are possible in to the future..

triage
post Posted: Sep 22 2020, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Sep 22 2020, 05:07 PM

Is that prediction based on guesswork, TA or something to do with expected announcements? The new chairman who put in $1.5m at 6 cents a pop must already be one happy chappy.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Featured Stock Stories

rozz
post Posted: Sep 22 2020, 05:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jul 16 2019, 01:23 PM

Your call over a year ago seems to be playing out.
A move above 30 cents seems likely.

macdtrader
post Posted: Jul 18 2019, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jul 16 2019, 01:37 PM

Expect a IBX type move here in the next few months.

macdtrader
post Posted: Jul 18 2019, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jul 16 2019, 01:37 PM

Expect a IBX type move here in the next few months.

macdtrader
post Posted: Jul 16 2019, 01:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jul 16 2019, 01:23 PM

http://sprout8.com/rhy-research-report/

Its a comprehensive report and my cynicism could be unwarranted.

NPV of $1.22 written May 2018.

And I thought I was optimistic.

If they succeed and deliver on the business plan and the test ends up on PBS, then $1.22 looks mega conservative.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  triage  

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING