Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

PLL, PIEDMONT LITHIUM
bg99
post Posted: Sep 28 2020, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 28 2020, 12:15 PM

funny how Musk says there is enough lithium in Nevada for the worlds needs and then he goes to North Carolina for a contract,same country at least

I doubt very much that the Sth American or Oz sources wont be in demand also

nipper
post Posted: Sep 28 2020, 12:15 PM
  Quote Post

a bit of a whoops moment. .... up 80% when it reopened this morning, before retracing some.

Piedmont Lithium has detailed the five year supply deal signed with Tesla, telling the ASX that staff inadvertently announced the deal on September 23 prior to release of a market update via the exchange.

Piedmont confirmed it had lodged the announcement with the exchange before it was announced on the company website, although it had not received confirmation from the ASX of release to the market. The announcement was held by the ASX, which queried details of the news.

Key terms of the deal include fixed pricing for a volume of 160,000 tonnes of concentrate per annum with an optional five year extension. Deliveries are booked in to start between July 2022 and July 2023.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Duster
post Posted: Oct 27 2017, 07:48 PM
  Quote Post

Check here for price in the US

http://business.nasdaq.com/list/Internatio...ithium-ltd.html

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

bg99
post Posted: Oct 26 2017, 05:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Duster's post @ Oct 26 2017, 11:18 AM

Yes am still holding Duster, planned to stay in for awhile..... not great at working out likely values for this but its early days I guess..... sounded promising to me so glad you think there is plenty more upside. Lets see how they will go about this CR.

nipper
post Posted: Oct 26 2017, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Oct 4 2017, 07:53 PM

Piedmont Lithium Limited (PLL, formerly WCP Resources Limited) is an Australian company engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration and development of resource projects in .... America.

The Carolina Tin-Spodumene Belt has previously been described as one of the largest lithium provinces in the world and is located approximately 40 kilometers west of Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. The TSB was the most important lithium producing region in the western world prior to the establishment of the brine operations in Chile in the late 1990's. The TSB extends over approximately 60 kilometers in length and reaches a maximum width of approximately 1.6 kilometres

Assay results from the first 26 holes of the Phase 2 drill program together with visual analysis of the remaining Phase 2 drilling has confirmed 8 mineralized trends totaling ~4 kilometers of strike length.

The mineralized trends consist of one or more spodumene bearing pegmatite dykes ranging up to 16 meters in drill thickness, with results confirming high grade lithium mineralization .

And now, TH -> capital raising being managed by Foster Stockbroking

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Duster
post Posted: Oct 26 2017, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Oct 4 2017, 07:53 PM

Good to see you did your homework. I believe there is plenty more upside here.

Hope you’re still holding.

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

Featured Stock Stories

bg99
post Posted: Oct 4 2017, 07:53 PM
  Quote Post

On the move.... who mentioned it here recently?.... was not under a PLL forum. Thanks for the heads up..... bought some after reading your post and a little homework.
Not sure how far they are heading though.... any thoughts ? From reading it sounds like the best lithium area inside USA.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING