Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

SND, SAUNDERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Oct 13 2020, 03:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 9 2020, 01:18 PM

Saunders announced one of its largest wins to date, with a $26 million contract to assist in the redevelopment of fuel infrastructure within the Larrakeyah precinct in Darwin.

This win further highlights the diversification strategy that SND has embarked on in terms of both client base and the range of projects. In addition to having a record order book, given there is a number of large government tender opportunities concluding over the few months, we believe the opportunity exists to continue this recent momentum.

It was also pleasing to see the appointment of Nick Yates (former CEO of BSA) as an Independent Director, who possesses significant contracting and public company experience. Over time, we believe a transition to a majority independent board with an independent Chairman would be in the best interests of all shareholders.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 9 2020, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 9 2020, 01:18 PM

Might be a bit of a liquidity problem there.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 9 2020, 01:18 PM
  Quote Post

wow. not much of a following.

Saunders International Limited (SND) is an Australia-based company engaged in design, construction and maintenance of steel bulk liquid storage tanks and associated infrastructure and service. They provide solutions to the bulk liquid storage, industrial, energy and resources sectors,they also have Intelligent engineering and construction solutions to the road and rail infrastructure sectors.

SND announced its 6th major contract win for 2H FY20 with a $12 million contract for the mechanical refurbishment and upgrade of two liquid storage tanks at Bulwer Island.

But here is where it gets interesting
In terms of potential future opportunities, it is also worth noting that the Federal Government recently announced a Request for Information (RFI) process for potential liquid storage projects around Australia. The purpose of the RFI according to Government is to strengthen local industry, as well as enhance Australia's onshore fuel security.

We estimate that if Australia is to store its recently acquired fuel onshore (currently stored in the US), the total spend on storage facilities to reach the necessary capacity, prior to the acquisition of any land and buildings, would be between $1 to $1.5 billion. Submissions close on the 10th of July and we expect a decision to be made later in the calendar year.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 29 2008, 04:32 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (23/07/2008 17:00:00):
SND - Market Update - Mr John Power, Managing Director and CEO

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Nov 19 2007, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:
SAUNDERS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (SND)

Thankyou
ShareScene.com

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING