Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

1562 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 > »    

Reply to this topic

NWE, NORWEST ENERGY NL
alonso
post Posted: Mar 8 2012, 10:07 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: johnnied's post @ Mar 7 2012, 01:40 PM

What I meant was,now that the appeal saga is finished (touch wood), what is the Greens' next plan.
What are they going to chain themselves to? What else might they do? Very determined people!

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

johnnied
post Posted: Mar 7 2012, 01:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 7 2012, 01:28 PM

Plan A is sound and shared with AWE and JV firm Bharat Petroleum in India. Fraccing will be well down from the water table or any other problem area. I believe this has exhausted the appeal process and so must a lot of others because over 64,000,000 were traded a few days ago. They also have promising prospects in the south of England. 10c options are due in a few months so if they can get these over the line it may avoid a CR later. I think their share of the work-over may be payed by Bharat but not too sure about that. They are now working to get a rig date.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: razer  

alonso
post Posted: Mar 7 2012, 01:28 PM
  Quote Post

The WA Greens say the Environment Minister is being irresponsible by allowing an oil and gas company to start testing for shale gas in the Mid West.
Bill Marmion has backed a decision by the Environmental Protection Authority not to independently assess the proposal by oil and gas company AWE.

This is despite the minister receiving two appeals against the decision.

AWE's operations involve hydraulically stimulating or fracking three of its wells in the Perth Basin.

Greens MP, Alison Xamon, who lodged one of the appeals, says she'll continue to lobby for tighter restrictions.

"What we have going into the future are proposals for broad expansion of this industry," she said.

"If we don't get it right now then we are looking at potentially have a replication of some of the worst effects that we've seen both overseas and internationally.

" Ms Xamon says the minister is being irresponsible.

"There is considerable concern certainly around the country and internationally about the effects of fracking," she said.

"Now would have been the perfect time for the minister to make sure that we were investigating how this technology is being used in Australia now."

. . . .Maybe the appeal process is exhausted but I wonder what plan B is.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

nifty49
post Posted: Mar 6 2012, 08:23 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: tuapui's post @ Mar 5 2012, 08:20 PM

Thanks Tuapui

I liked this bit...

Conclusion

There is an old saying that the market abhors a vacuum and all gaps will be filled. While this may have some merit for common and exhaustion gaps, holding positions waiting for breakout or runaway gaps to be filled can be devastating to your portfolio. Likewise, waiting to get on-board a trend by waiting for prices to fill a gap can cause you to miss the big move. Gaps are a significant technical development in price action and chart analysis, and should not be ignored. Japanese candlestick analysis is filled with patterns that rely on gaps to fulfill their objectives.

tuapui
post Posted: Mar 5 2012, 08:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wasabibarako's post @ Mar 5 2012, 06:12 PM

SP gapped up today. Could signal a breakaway to high SP in the coming days.

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=...and_gap_analysi

Said 'Thanks' for this post: sharp737  

wasabibarako
post Posted: Mar 5 2012, 06:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: daggie's post @ Mar 5 2012, 04:40 PM

daggie: Fully agree that it would/will be great to get the "wizzard of charts" view on where NWE is heading. To me, there is much more than just "a ray of sunshine" here....
wasa

Said 'Thanks' for this post: daggie  

daggie
post Posted: Mar 5 2012, 04:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: 7's post @ Mar 5 2012, 01:02 PM

I would like to ask Arty, the wizzard of charts, please post us a chart on NWE. Should I buy more now that there is a ray of sunshine? Thanks.

post Posted: Mar 5 2012, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

Hi all NWE's holders. WE have been waiting a while but it does not matter as SP is finally climbing. Let us hope the fraccing is a success. Good luck

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Mar 3 2012, 07:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: TradeMad's post @ Mar 3 2012, 06:26 PM

A-2 is going to produce ,all we want to know is how much ,and other technical data ,to support a JV 5 year plan to be formulated by end of June 2012. AWE is playing a much bigger game , and their on going work after A-2 should help NWE game ....? in L/T....etc.,.
Should be steady and up this week imho... maybe the day traders are set and ..?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: TradeMad  razer  

TradeMad
post Posted: Mar 3 2012, 06:26 PM
  Quote Post

hi..if the tight sands produce..then the well can be a producer, nice bonus smile.gif

later

1562 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING