Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

69 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 66 67 68 69   

Reply to this topic

TAW, TAWANA RESOURCES NL
Rogue Trader
post Posted: Dec 17 2003, 11:50 AM
  Quote Post

Hey Everyone

Rogue Trader from OzeStock here, my good sources have informed me to strongly buy, TAW, target price is $3-$4 in the near short term , sounds like a big target price but expect when drilling results begin to flow in they will be very good.

Mentioned this stock on Ozeboard about 3-4 weeks ago at $1.60, said it will go to $2 before christmas which it done without a problem, next target price will be reached within 3 months.

Watch carefully for a good buy oppertunity.

Regards

Rogue Trader devilsmiley.gif

redned71
post Posted: Dec 13 2003, 04:47 PM
  Quote Post

good pick up burnham. I've enjoyed this quick ride as well. Sold 1/3 of my TAWOA (better leverage than TAW), almost sold the other 2/3 at $1.30, but pulled them & will now hold, as i think TAW have a genuine shot at becoming a real diamond miner.

still lots of risk, but with almost all my cost back in the bank, risk low for me. there is a fair bit of the "smart money" in this one as well.

cheers,

ned.

colaiscute
post Posted: Dec 5 2003, 11:26 AM
  Quote Post

on: Nov 27th, 2003, 12:28am 

Tawana share price sparkles on prospect of diamond discovery

The prospect of a major diamond discovery downstream from De Beers' Finsch mine in South Africa's Kimberley region has fuelled a solo share-price boom for Little Collins Street-based Tawana Resources NL.

The stock has surged more than 40 per cent in the past two weeks, lifting the explorer's market value to more than $70 million - all without a diamond being recovered from the group's Daniel alluvial diamond project, a joint venture with BHP Billiton.

Testing of bulk samples from the project - which will prove if gravel in an ancient river bed that once drained from beneath the featureless dolomite country in the Finsch mine area contains diamonds or not - only began on Monday.

The processing plant's concentrates will be transported to a secret site for X-ray sorting, with the diamonds, if any, picked out because of their natural fluorescence and dropped automatically through a trapdoor into a security box.

http://theage.com.au/articles/2003/11/26/1069825844191.html 

--------------------
colaiscute

Burnham
post Posted: Nov 20 2003, 10:15 AM
  Quote Post

Tawana is due to release core sampling results from its Daniel diamond operation in S Africa.

There is a high expectation (but then there always is isn't there ...) of a substantial resource.

This is a very speculative play - but has a good story to back it up....(BHP, Falcon tech,deBeers and analyst reports quoting many multiples of current price all make for an interesting read at www.tawana.com.au

Low issue and tight hands will generate a serious run on the stock if ground proves up.

Arguably a chart buy now - envelope + parabolic and deserves a watch list berth for those with a higher risk profile.

Disclosure; I hold a small parcel.

69 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 66 67 68 69

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING