Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

APL, ANTIPODES GLOBAL INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD
hellraiser
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 05:42 PM
  Quote Post

Looks as though the Libs win is propelling all politcally sensitive stocks. This will be no exception.

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:44 PM
  Quote Post

I bet shares mag with have a special election section soon with stocks that might benefit wink.gif

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

Jay
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:38 PM
  Quote Post

The previous one was due to the stock being mentioned in Shares magazine, and there aren't many shares on issue which means that it doens't take much money to get them moving!

--------------------
I hold EXS, CRC, JRL, BLK, ANZ, NAB, WBC, ERA, TAP, RXM and written XJO Puts

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

Were the previous spikes t/o spikes?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

Yep up 15% a minute ago.

Slow and steady is good as well. But its breaking those resistance levels as it goes along and the new volume interest is the key, so medium term I hope for much higher prices tongue.gif

--------------------

Jay
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:19 PM
  Quote Post

Yep looking great so far ST

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:11 PM
  Quote Post

Volume has not been this high since the beginning of the last run to 40c smile.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

If it closes above 22 I'll be happy, new uptrend could be forming lmaosmiley.gif 22c all cleaned now could be heading that way...

--------------------

Jay
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:08 PM
  Quote Post

Interest is already rising today smile.gif

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 02:02 PM
  Quote Post

EPS 1.47c. Has around 20million in cash.

Interest in this one will rise soon I think. T/O would be nice, it is a possibility....

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING