Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

APL, ANTIPODES GLOBAL INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD
sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 19 2004, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

Nice move this t/o...

Pity it wasn't higher, but can't be greedy, 24c isn't bad...

wink.gif

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

Jay
post Posted: Oct 19 2004, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

I am all out at these prices. Good little quick trade.

--------------------
I hold EXS, CRC, JRL, BLK, ANZ, NAB, WBC, ERA, TAP, RXM and written XJO Puts

Jay
post Posted: Oct 19 2004, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

T/O bid from ITC at 23c a share like we speculated on last week!

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 14 2004, 09:37 PM
  Quote Post

The key to this one, is the OBV. The spike in OBV has been the largest for a long while yet. Means there are people getting in, and because it has not drops they have not sold....

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I confirm that am not a licensed investment adviser , or have any formal training, to give investment advice. Therefore you must seek professional advice. I may hold this stock. Jesse Livermore is my Hero. Australia is the next Iceland!

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 13 2004, 04:41 PM
  Quote Post

Inside day today?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Jay
post Posted: Oct 13 2004, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

Definately something going on here ST.

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 13 2004, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like 15% holder has finished getting out, why was in consolidation pattern for so long. Thus the selling pressure has been relieved.....

Occured on 23/08/2004 11:16AM 155 Ceasing to be a substantial holder

Now ITC is the main holder (around 50%), is the registry being cleared for a t/o?

ITC (code ITF) has been moving as well see graph below.. volume is also rising on ITC

Shareholders selling
Date Shareholder Previous % New % Shares Traded
18-08-04 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 5.48 -- --
19-07-04 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 6.49 5.48 808,457
27-04-04 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 7.65 6.49 920,000
15-04-04 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 8.78 7.65 892,281
05-01-04 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 10.60 8.78 1,445,105
30-12-03 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 11.85 10.60 994,187
24-12-03 Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust 12.86 11.85 803,069

Substantial shareholder list at 31-07-03
Shareholder Name Share Holding % Shares Held
Integrated Tree Cropping Limited and associates 39,581,235 49.87
Mervyn Honathan Kitay as trustee of the proposal A creditors trust
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Jay
post Posted: Oct 13 2004, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

Exactly ST!!!!! APL is the only plantation manager that hasn't had a run for the last 12 months. Time to play catch up i reckon.

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 13 2004, 09:20 AM
  Quote Post

Was looking at it more closely. Seems that APL has around 50% stake by ITC, which is wholly owned by Futuris (ASX 100 company). ITC recently bought a large stake in FEA.

Which companys would be interested in t/o of ITC/APL? Timbercorp, great southern?

--------------------

sabretoothed
post Posted: Oct 12 2004, 11:21 PM
  Quote Post

DMI postive cross, look at the OBV explode...

CTF was 22c like this recently as well wink.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING