Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

39 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

EDE, EDEN ENERGY LIMITED
kahuna1
post Posted: Jul 26 2020, 12:04 AM
  Quote Post

Hahah dribble ...
The accounts they just release for years end are just that, dribble.
Minus 9 million and a black hole ... no break even point in sight.
Then again must be nice, they have a share subscription underway .... so they can fund more of those management fees to the needy ?

Not sure with this frog even of they increases sales 10 fold , which has not occurred despite ... DRIVEL about it ... one has no idea when they even break even, if ever.
I prefer to have an idea as to if they have a product that has a profit margin. Selling a product that costs $1,000 per unit to make for $100- is amusing.
Value of product and company is impossible to asses.

A black hole .... relevant ? Or dribble ? Accounts out last few days and well ... its being going on for years, fantasy after fantasy .... blah blah blah

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

bg99
post Posted: Jul 25 2020, 11:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ Jul 21 2020, 02:58 PM

irrelevant dribble

kahuna1
post Posted: Jul 21 2020, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

Eden USís CEO and its executive director travelling to Florida

Pity it was not the twits in Adelaide.Florida and Trumps home address is only seeing infection rates 200 times the current ones of Germany and Italy.
So so sad the Australian Solomon could not join Trump in Florida and press the flesh. Then Arizona with 250 times EU infection rates.
Of course it will go away Trump said yesterday.

Having looked at this company many times over the years, that its still around ... amazes me.

12 zillion shares or have they consolidated them ?

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 21 2020, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 21 2020, 10:30 AM

how much will it be worth ?

From their release $48m over 8 years...
$2m in the first 18 months.

evidently HC is a bunfight

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 21 2020, 11:17 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 21 2020, 10:30 AM

At the request of the ASX, in order to correct the significant level of misinformation being circulated on social media, Eden advises that it conducted a due diligence review before it
entered into that agreement, and that review included the following:

1. In addition to both Eden USís CEO and its executive director travelling to Florida and spending a day meeting with Mr Dale Hobbie, CEO of SPI, Eden US spent many further days discussing the proposed agreement, and enquiring further about the various projects that were proposed to be undertaken; and

2. Eden US also made other enquiries including a number of enquiries of US companies that we were advised were involved in the proposed projects in one way or other.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 21 2020, 10:30 AM
  Quote Post

Strange announcement put out by EDE this morning.
Seems that there have been rumours on Social Media that there was something fishy about the US sales deal.
EDE said it did due diligence, talked to people blah blah blah. before signing this deal.
HC has had a brawl for a few days over EDE's sales Notice, but it is very hard to follow unless you are a member of the "in crowd".
Not sorry I sold those pre notice shares.
Still have a chunk , but becoming more aorried about the future of the ones I have left.
Suspect that EDE has some real financial difficulties, and someone is going to end up with its assets at a very cheap price.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Featured Stock Stories

bg99
post Posted: Jul 17 2020, 06:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 17 2020, 02:26 PM

yes.... when the sp has fallen from 36c to 3c over the last 3 years.... its no wonder there is little interestthey will need to go to the bank or instos to raise funds or start making ongoing sales pronto,when you look at this new deal, the counterpartys website does not fill you with confidence either

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 17 2020, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Jul 15 2020, 03:36 PM

So, despite the big announcement the other day that sent the share price soaring above the SPP, the co still extended the deadline for the third time till next wednesday.
The SPP has come back from those lofty heights of a few days, and is struggling once again to hold above the SPP.
One would have to assume there has been a less than enthusiastic takeup of the offer.
They were only after 5mill, so its a bit worrying that they are still struggling to fill it.
Perhaps the punters are a little wary of over promising and under delivering?
Its also worrying that they are so desperate to fill it and get the 5mil. Must be a bit short of cash.
Mick

--------------------

bg99
post Posted: Jul 15 2020, 03:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 15 2020, 01:21 PM

yep looks like you are right Mick.... heavy selling action

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 15 2020, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Jul 15 2020, 11:29 AM

Not sure I could agree with it closing at the high.
I suspect more than a few punters who participated in the raising will not take the stag profit.
Prior to the announcement, if you had already had a holding, selling the addition via the SPP would be a tempting offer. Too tempting for me at least.
I am a little surprised that EDE did not wait till after the release of the announcement about the deal that caused this meteoric rise.
They could have got a greater amount of cash for the same issue.
I have no doubt they knew of this impending deal.
Mick

--------------------

39 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING