Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

ARN, ALDORO RESOURCES
mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 31 2020, 09:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Jul 30 2020, 10:23 PM

The market seems more keen on ARN than VMC.
I have small chunks of both.
Happy to sit and wait.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

triage
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 10:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 30 2020, 01:19 PM

There's so much drilling going on in that vicinity, Mick. All it would take is one outstanding assay result and the ARN shareprice should bounce.

Venus and Rox just announced reasonable results along the the shear zone at the Sovereign prospect just to the north of Penny North. Ramelius should have already started their drilling campaign at Penny North and slightly to the south of Penny West, Aldoro should be starting its drilling campaign at Penny South as should Venus and Rox at Penny West Deep South. (north to south along the shear zone it is Sovereign Prospect, Penny North, Penny West, Penny South and Penny West Deep South).

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

ARN up 12 % today.
Hoping it revisits the pre covid highs of 27.
Thanks to triage for hilighting this one.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING