Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

ASM, Australian Strategic Materials Limited
nipper
post Posted: Yesterday, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 30 2020, 12:34 PM

seems to have stabilised in the 90c to $1.05 range.
News coming out is positive; today:
The ASM joint venture partner has produced high purity (99.83%) titanium metal powder through its new electrorefining process at the commercial pilot plant in South Korea. This was the final stage of the patented metal process that confirms 50% less energy is used than traditional methods. ASM will now focus on the production of dysprosium, praseodymium and zirconium metals in August
and this follows the earlier Ann from 30 July:
• Successful production of 7.6 kg of neodymium metal
• Assay confirms neodymium produced is at 99.8% purity
• Metal purity is higher than typically traded neodymium metal
• Validation of the patented carbon free metallisation technology for rare earth metals

might be on a winner here (and pilot plant in S Korea rather than, say, Malaysia, could be handy)

b..b... But it is still early days. As from elsewhere
ASM will need to raise $1.3B to get their ducks lined up.
Current Dubbo Project IRR is about 18% but quite few unknowns
Lots more will be known by end of year,.....

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 30 2020, 11:39 AM

Currently 1.38.
I got 17k worth of the stock in the demerger.
My ALK holding did not go down by 17K, so I reckon its a winner.
Will probably buy more.
Wait till the dust settles, and see what the base price turns out to be.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 30 2020, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

ASX has indicated that all requirements for listing have been met and that ASM’s first day of trading is confirmed to be Thursday, 30 July 2020. 12 Noon.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 29 2020, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

done

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING