Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

DEV, DEVEX RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 26 2020, 12:41 PM
  Quote Post

Hidden Gem presentation

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/07/24/nov...r-presentation/

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 4 2019, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 27 2019, 10:35 AM

DevEx was mentioned as one to watch on the strength of its NSW porphyry hunt at its advanced Bogong and Junee projects, with the first holes to be drilled in the December quarter.

DevEx was 7.7c at the time and it has since moved on to 9.2c, after announcing on Monday it would be pulling in $4.6m at 8c in a two-tranche placement to accelerate the NSW program. It can thank Alkane’s 502m porphyry intersection grading 0.48g/t gold and 0.2% copper for stepped up investor support of its program.

Bogong is to be drilled first and as suggested here previously, it is kind of already a discovery given the existence of a hit of 54.9m at 1.1% copper from 6.1m and 9.2m at 2% copper from 39.6m in a hole drilled 45 years ago.

Having said that, there is just as much buzz around Junee, 60km north-west of Bogong. It is to test rocks under cover that the NSW Geological Survey suggested were prospective for large-scale Cadia and Northparkes-type porphyry systems in that it was a southern extension of the Junee-Narromine Volcanic Belt.

More than that, in recent days there has been the gossip that no less than the mighty Newmont of the US is currently drilling two deep holes in a nearby location, almost visible through the gum trees, as it were. Newmont is not going to be keeping the market informed on what comes of its drilling, unless of course it comes up with something special.
But for DevEx, it is at least a nice endorsement of its early move into the area that the market has become hot for.
Barry Fitzgeraldhttps://resourcesrisingstars.com.au/news-article/gateway-opens-gidgee-be-next-old-australian-gold-project-come-good

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 27 2019, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 22 2019, 11:53 AM

as expected, and taking advantage of recent SP rise (got above 9c), DEV is in a Pause in order to have a Capital Raise.

wanting to drill both Junee and Bogong prospects in Q4

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 22 2019, 11:53 AM
  Quote Post

The increased interest in the NSW porphyry hunt as a result of Alkane's Boda discovery is sweetly-timed for DevEx (ASX:DEV), which is trading at all of 7.7c for a market cap of $10m. It began working up a NSW porphyry strategy a couple of years back and Alkane’s success comes just as it gets to the exciting part of drilling the targets it has generated at its Bogong and Junee projects, with the first holes likely in the December quarter.

In light of Alkane’s success, and the credentials of the Bogong and Junee targets, DevEx could be in for some interesting times.

Bogong is an interesting one in that it is kind of already a “discovery” given the presence of high-grade historic copper workings and a drill hole 45 years ago by a long-gone company which returned 54.9m at 1.1% copper from 6.1m and 9.2m at 2% copper from 39.6m. It was not assayed for gold. Rock chip results from samples collected by DeVex have returned assays of up to 10% copper and 0.47g/t gold associated with a porphyry intrusive.

Taking all of the information together, DeVex reckons it is on to an open-ended copper-gold system which extends for more than 500m of strike with a width of about 100m – one which has never been lit up by modern day geophysics or drilling. DeVex is out to change all that, with geophysics planned to start this month to define drill targets for the fourth quarter drilling program.

The Junee project, 60km north-west of the Bogong project, was zeroed in on by DeVex after the NSW Geological Survey suggested that rocks within the project area were prospective for large-scale Cadia and Northparkes-type porphyry systems in that it was a southern extension of the Junee-Narromine Volcanic Belt.

The majority of the prospective rocks are masked by transported cover so the project area has missed out on the intense exploration efforts on the belt to the north, though there was some limited drilling 20 years ago.

That suits DeVex fine as there is nothing worse than trying to find a big discovery by having to drill in between myriad holes drilled by others. It has been working up targets where the rocks are exposed and is planning to firm up drill targets with some geophysical work.

It all means that the junior will likely be drilling two porphyry copper-gold targets in NSW at the same time.
Barry Fitzgerald

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING