Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

SWF, SELFWEALTH LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 26 2020, 12:45 PM
  Quote Post

Hidden gems presentation

https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/07/20/sel...r-presentation/

SelfWealth Limited (SWF) is an Australian owned and operated company which offers a solution to empower investors to make informed decisions without paying exorbitant brokerage fees. SelfWealth is Australias first peer-to-peer investing solution, providing a financial community and access to follow top investors to help members outperform. SelfWealth provides a flat fee brokerage service to its clients. It also provides easy access to investment tools, research and stock news.

Selfwealth Trading:SelfWealth Trading allows clients to trade the ASX for a flat fee of $9.50 per trade, regardless of trade size. SelfWealth Trading is free to join, and gives you access to leading insights from Thomson Reuters as well as portfolio analysis tools so you can make informed decisions on every trade.

Selfwealth Premium: SelfWealth Premium provides members with a range of performance enhancements alerts and emails, including: Access the power of the community - 30,000+ portfolios, Target portfolio - peer to peer portfolio construction, Track top performing members, member profiles receive alerts as they trade, Top stock of the day, most traded stock, community sentiment on stocks in your portfolio, Mobile phone app notifications create reliance on SelfWealth Premium with portfolio movements and other member/index activity. It is available at A$20 per month (free access provided for the first 90 days).

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 4 2017, 12:32 PM
  Quote Post

Added by request:

SelfWealth Limited - SWF

Regards,

ShareScene Admin

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING