Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

Reply to this topic

NUH, NUHEARA LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Jul 24 2020, 07:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: harba's post @ Jul 23 2020, 10:04 PM

Always happy to look for myself 😊

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 24 2020, 07:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: harba's post @ Jul 23 2020, 10:04 PM

Thanks for your views.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

harba
post Posted: Jul 23 2020, 10:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 23 2020, 03:05 PM

The sp is way undervalued. It was sold down to .001 with the best product on the market. That is not me saying it but many hearing experts/companies. It is always compared with Apple and a couple of other hearing bud producers. Common sense would then say it is worth many multiples of .001. Of course there are other factors that need to be taken into consideration but with all that I always felt it was north of 4 cents. The sudden interest and jump in sp is also due to the interest in the new product and the OTC bill to be passed in the US in August 2020.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Jul 23 2020, 03:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: harba's post @ Jul 23 2020, 02:58 PM

SP kind of doubled on no news and got an ASX letter. Any reasons?

--------------------

harba
post Posted: Jul 23 2020, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

NUH has taken a while but now seems primed to go. They have a fantastic product in the new IQ Buds Max. It is comparable with any other product on the market. However, with Covid 19 there is no free flow of the product to the customers who are ordering on line. This quarterly will give us a good indication of how much has been earned and details about on line ordering. 1 week to go for the 4c. Best of luck all.

macdtrader
post Posted: Aug 1 2019, 10:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macdtrader's post @ Jul 18 2019, 10:39 AM

As expected. A shocker.

Featured Stock Stories

macdtrader
post Posted: Jul 18 2019, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: swuzzlebubble's post @ Oct 16 2017, 01:03 PM

My guess is that NUH reports some abysmal numbers in the 4c.
Placement and takeover pump just in before the reality check.

swuzzlebubble
post Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Oct 16 2017, 12:12 PM

So these guys have their product in ~1800 stores as per announcement last week - mainly US & EU.

Interestingly you can roughly track their sales volumes via the stats for downloads of the related apps on Play Store and iTunes

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 16 2017, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

Added by request: Nuheara Limited - NUH

Regards,

ShareScene Admin

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING