Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5075 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
seeva222
post Posted: Oct 18 2019, 01:20 AM
  Quote Post

Avita had a small spike after FDA approval, then sank and went sideways for 5 months, then spiked 6x in news of commercialization.

PortugueseMan
post Posted: Oct 18 2019, 12:09 AM
  Quote Post

FRANCE

In the HAS website you can find a list of medicines whose evaluation has been open to patient input. Scenesse isn't in that list anymore, so we can expect a final decision from the Transparency Committee (Commission de la Transparence) by the end of this year.
You can also find in this same web adress a table with the medicines already evaluated: you can read the TC's decisions and the contributions of the patients associations (in French only).

https://www.has-sante.fr/jcms/c_2666643/fr/...des-medicaments

The Scenesse evaluation will surely appear on this link once it has been completed.

Dr. Deybach told me, in an e-mail dated 06/2015, that the CFP (French Porphyries Center) had 350 referenced EPP patients. He believed that there were at least more 150 or 200 patients that were still not known by the center.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: CUV88  sharelooker  totallysour  Alaaf  Texas T  Lisa0825  Verharven  investek  oystercatcher  odi01  andymen  Farleap11  schlitzo  

seeva222
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 10:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Oct 17 2019, 07:20 PM

I expect it to move on any Vitiligo news.

bretto32
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 09:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Oct 17 2019, 05:23 PM

When are you guys going to realise this is basically the number one location for info on this company on the net.

Posting negative shit about insider trading, the company going bust cause the share price is dropping. How does that look when someone does a google search and stumbles across the comments.

We all want it to go north, i can promise you that it will not be in a straight line but if management execute well we are heading a long way up.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  Kalaz  

macgyver
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Oct 17 2019, 07:20 PM

I’m glad you said “within months” and not “in the coming weeks”, that would’ve been depressing🤣

macgyver
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 07:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Oct 17 2019, 07:16 PM

Shoot up every 4 hours?!? Say whaaaattt?!?! 🤣🤣🤣

Featured Stock Stories

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Oct 17 2019, 04:03 PM

March 18th the stock rose rapidly to $29 AUD. By April 18th the stock price had collapsed to $21.8AUD. I imagine many holders felt the same. If only they had sold at $29! Well, lucky for those holders they got a chance to sell at $45 AUD just 6 months later and even today the stock price is above $29 AUD. That is the power of holding a stock with long-term good prospects is the long-term trend is up even if short-term is down.

I wonder what price the stock will be in 6 months. My guess is you will be thankful you never sold because it will probably be around $55AUD

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  G dawg Delaney  royco  blackm3  IntiRaymi  Dr Wally  juxtaposer  bretto32  Texas T  Lisa0825  oystercatcher  Farleap11  Billy Boots  

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 07:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Oct 17 2019, 02:18 PM

And just because it takes Vitiligo 2 years before it hits market does not mean we will not get benefit of it prior that. As Clinuvel makes more announcements about it's FDA meeting, does trials, etc, investors will begin to be more optimistic and will start speculating more on the stock and it's future direction.

We could start seeing the trending upwards of the stock price due to Vitiligo expectations within months.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  macgyver  Kalaz  

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 07:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: CobiV13's post @ Oct 17 2019, 02:54 AM

There are lots of moats. Here is a list of them
  1. Patent on the existing molecule
  2. Market exclusivity for approved indications
  3. Patents on new molecules (like the one recently issused)
Keep in mine that even when #1 runs out that does not mean there will be competition. The FDA grants exclusivity, regardless of patents, for 9 years or so. So, that is an absolute moat for 9 years. I believe there are some ways it can possibly be extended. There are also things that make it likely to have a monopoly on the market even when exclusivity run out. For example, the fact that it is an implant, harder to manufacturer, uses specialized treatment centers, etc. Sure, when the patents runs out someone can take the drug and shoot themselves up with an injection. That has been available for years for anyone that wanted to. The problem is the peptide has a very short half life, so most people don't want to have to shootup every 4 hours of their life. That is why Clinuvel developed a time-release implant.

Clinuvel has fresh patents on other molecules for topical delivery, etc, that will also eventually obsolete the Scenesse in time. They should be ready well before any market exclusivity runs out.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  xlnja  Farleap11  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Oct 17 2019, 05:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Oct 17 2019, 04:16 PM

Well don’t you start complaining about others complaining! That would completely nullify your sentiments about billys complaining now wouldn’t it!! 🤓

I reckon you should give the man a break tbh. After 20 freaking years of waiting he deserves to have a winge seeing the SP fading away when I’m sure (like myself) he would’ve been extremely confident that this kind of downward (shorter) manipulation wouldn’t be happening to this extent after FDA approval and the SP would to keep rocketing northward for at least a week or so. 🤬

Some selling for profit after many years of holding (congratulations 🥳🥳) but its shorters that are at the root of this downward pressure. You only need to take a quick look at the sell side where virtualy every cent above 34 is covered with a small parcel of CUV and all day long hundreds of sales of 1-2-3 shares. Shorters the bet against approval are the only ones that need to see the SP lowered if my minimal understanding of things is correct.😬

Billy don’t blow a gasket after all these years waiting. It was starting to dawn just before US approval that it was likely going to take some time for the market to wake up to what has just happened and the incredible opportunity that (still) exists.

A couple of large investors doing a little bit of forward thinking about the situation now all barriers have been removed and waking up to the opportunity to multiply their investment significantly over the next couple years will shift the SP to another level and choke some of these shorters out for a bit.

It looks like it might take a few months for the story to get out and real investment to come onboard but you never know it could happen tomorrow or next week but be assured, now we have FDA approval it will be happening sooner rather then later.

Hold yourself together for a little longer billy! 😎😎

At least your well up from your initial investment. I don’t think many would have sold everything at the peak and look at it this way: at least you’ll be here when we see 50-60-100 in 2020. 🤑🤑🤑

With FDA approved Scenesse this is completely possible now and even if it ain’t 100 it will certainly be much higher then 40 next year.. 😎

--------------------
Wishing everyone the best of luck through these testing times. Hopefully we’ll all be getting back on track towards the end of this incredible year 2020.

Understand the reality of this unprecedented situation but don’t panic.

2020. Year of the germ!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Alaaf  PortugueseMan  LevelHeaded2000  G dawg Delaney  johnnytech  xlnja  Billy Boots  

5075 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING