Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

27 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CMV, CMA CORPORATION LIMITED
crystal
post Posted: Sep 30 2009, 03:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kuri's post @ Sep 30 2009, 01:35 PM

you can never tell for sure ,but the low volumes are a worry ,on the other hand if you were thinking of buying now ,on market why

wouldnt you wait for the SPP to land ? as its fair to assume they generally go down for a couple of days at least .so you would put off

your purchase .

the SPP is at 10 cents so its a bit skinny,i agree with zookeeper for what its worth or go for less maybe?

cheers mick

Guest_ZOOKEEPER_*
post Posted: Sep 30 2009, 02:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Kuri's post @ Sep 30 2009, 01:35 PM

Kuri,
what you propose is too risky. My expectations for CMA have been adjusted downward.
Share price can easily slide under ten cents.
This is a "sleeper" stock, buy a smaller amount then lie low and remain invisible.

Kuri
post Posted: Sep 30 2009, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

I am looking at loading up with $15,000 worth of this stock in its SPP but it deos not seem very liquid. Does anybody with more experience on these types of stock know if I will be able to uunload my shares once they are alloted or will their be no buyers for stock?

Cheers
Kuri

--------------------
[color="#ff0000"]WARNING: Do not make any financial decisions based on anything in this post.[/color]

sjlittle
post Posted: Sep 24 2008, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

Hi guys... I sold out earlier this year in the 60s to take advantage of some other bargains but .28 is too tempting so I'm back in. I think this company has extremely good prospects and have continued to follow even though I was out. Hope I'm not missing something obvious!

oilleak
post Posted: Sep 11 2008, 08:58 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: fisho2626 on Thursday 11/09/08 08:34am

Yeah matey, CMV should have a 'profit margin' whatever the metal price, IF they work it right....& management seem very confident....& competent....

Buying opportunity....hard to pick bottoms...hopefully metals are coming back .....Recession tipped in US but China should keep metals strong....$AUD dropping should compensate any fall in metals so far.....Which means CMV very cheap.....

Buy on the dips matey & its still cum divvy at the mo......

A lot safer than wine stocks smile.gif

fisho2626
post Posted: Sep 11 2008, 08:34 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Thursday 11/09/08 08:28am

Certainly if projected profits can be sustained the shares do look very cheap. As you say, CMV is a different beast from miners and those who are dependant on ore prices. CMV has the ability to source scrap at a price that reflects the value of the metal whereas miners costs of extraction are the same regardless of the value of the metal.
I suppose I don't really have to ask if you see this a s abuying opportunity ?????

Cheers,

Fisho

Featured Stock Stories

oilleak
post Posted: Sep 11 2008, 08:28 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: fisho2626 on Thursday 11/09/08 07:22am

Don't worry Mr Fish,

Just a reaction to recent metals weakness & general overall market conditions.....TPI also had a recent broker downgrade which may have scared a few , but CMV is a different beast & Meretec should prove huge given time.........All recent news & reports have been good & future projections are upbeat.....

Unless there's some bad news coming from somewhere they look very cheap at the mo.

fisho2626
post Posted: Sep 11 2008, 07:22 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Monday 28/07/08 06:16pm

What's going on here Oiler ?? I decide to have a little dabble and the s p collapses !

oilleak
post Posted: Jul 28 2008, 06:16 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oilleak on Thursday 19/06/08 09:28am

Bit of a buyer or two today.....

News must be close & Carbon trading on the way.....Should sit well with CMV.....

Very low flyer but new Meretec partners should add a bit of a higher profile to CMV machine....

oilleak
post Posted: Jun 19 2008, 09:28 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: toilet on Thursday 19/06/08 12:17am

PE of 14 will do me..... smile.gif

CMV looking very well positioned with Meretec technology on the way.....

Earnings are going to grow year on year for the next few years imo....

Look for some nice Meretec deals early in the new financial year.....

Mid 40's is cheap if you have a longer term view ......

27 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING