Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

138 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 07:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Oct 29 2020, 12:07 PM

They have eleven days to provide an incentive to shareholders to take up their rights.

Personally, I can't see anything changing near term. Once the nearly 4bn SOI gets consolidated then it will be worth putting some coin into...maybe.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Oct 29 2020, 12:07 PM
  Quote Post

When I was at university such things were called scholarships and stipends. You can't stay at university for ever so I guess once you are in the workforce its ok to call them a grant.

Just like PYC are today.

I'm not sure I like the direction this is taking.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 08:29 PM
  Quote Post

What is the big secret about naming the new insto?
PYC advises that:(a)the New Shares will be offered without disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act;
(b)this notice is being given under section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act;
©as at the date of this notice, PYC has complied with:(i) the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Corporations Act as they apply to PYC; and(ii)section 674 of the Corporations Act;(d)as at the date of this notice, there is no “excluded information” of the type referred to in sections 708A(7) and 708A(8) of the Corporations Act, which is required to be set out in this notice under section 708A(6)(e) of the Corporations Act.

http://research.iress.com.au/IDS/old/20201...850000&ppv=

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 02:57 PM
  Quote Post

The new shares issued to the mystery insto are meant to be settled today.

We should get to find out who it is that has an appetite for a company with must be nearing 4bn shares on issue and led by a real estate guy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 27 2020, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

Documents filed for new shares. No name for who the buyer is. Is this a big secret or just how the process works?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 26 2020, 12:12 PM
  Quote Post

Looking forward to seeing the retail offer booklet. Meant to filed with the ASX today. New shares settle tomorrow. I want to know who the insto is.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Oct 22 2020, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

I wonder if the only incentive they think a retail holder needs to put up more cash at these prices when the uptake wasn't so great at a penny or so is confirmation of the real estate guy or a unknown insto has taken up their rights.

If so, then the real estate guy must think very highly about himself and his reputation. Especially when they are talking about the retail offerings being oversubscribed. Quite the opposite is what I would expect.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 22 2020, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

Don't know what the industry standard protocol is but for a cap. raise to have occurred with funds in place already, why is it the new shares don't place with insto's until Oct. 27th?

And why can't they name the insto? Whats the big deal about it?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 20 2020, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

Why do they have to stay in a trading halt?

PYC anticipates that the back to back trading halts will be lifted on or before market open on Thursday 22 October 2020 by provision of an announcement to ASX regarding the capital raising.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Oct 20 2020, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

OMG! More shares, more dilution and for not a whole lot of money in the big scheme of things when you are talking go it alone drug development.

This is rapidly becoming one of the best polished turds on the ASX. And a polished turd is still just a turd. This particular turd has what must be going on 4bn shares on issue fully diluted. What a nonsense.

It also explains why Huey decided to bail or got bailed if this is the best they can do.

--------------------

138 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING