Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

321 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

General Moderator Discussion
ShareScene.com
post Posted: May 1 2008, 04:41 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Thursday 01/05/08 02:40pm

Moosey whos the first member name ?

I see MADDOG08 but I can't see who the other member is.

Thanks
M

moosey
post Posted: May 1 2008, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

Is there any connection here between the two posters? the name seems very similar?

( 5 posts)
(0%)
TRADING HALT, looks interesting. Unfortunately on a day when the gas sector is running hot. AOE up up up. QGC up up up.

MADDOG08
Posted Monday 21/04/08 11:24am

( 2 posts)
(0%)
EWC looks like its hitching a nice ride with the rest of the lng sector (AOE AND QGC). All PERFORMING well............
looks like the smart money is in this sector.

Cheers Gary

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

moosey
post Posted: Apr 11 2008, 07:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Friday 11/04/08 08:03pm

Thank you !

Cheers Gary

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Apr 11 2008, 07:03 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Friday 11/04/08 06:26pm

Done.

I have warned him a number of times in the past yet he ignores them.

Cheers
M

moosey
post Posted: Apr 11 2008, 06:56 PM
  Quote Post

Sorry I mean't to post this under the moderators forum (gettin old)

The other day I had cause to delete a post from PK zero on the MST thread because he attempted to stir up trouble IMHO again, if you look at his record it seems he persists in doing that, so I gave him a 30 day ban!

On Yahoo there has been a basher who uses many aliases, he has claimed time and time again that he can post anytime he likes on Sharescene? perhaps he can? but he wouldn't dare post some of the vitrolic stuff he posts there, or he would last about 1 min.

I gave PK zero a 30 day ban just to see if that helped him change his ways on SS? anyway today there was a post on Yahoo as follows:-

s s board now banning dissenters 11-Apr-08 02:57 am lololol Rating :
(No ratings)Rate it:
cjs_innoz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as you can seefrom the yahoo post, that poster is trying to mimick a poster we have on Share Scene by using a very similar name who posts regularily on the MST thread.

Only PK zero and myself would know that he had a 30 day ban? so he is either part of that group on Yahoo? or it is indeed him? don't know but either way "IF" I could change his ban I would to a permanent one, perhaps there is a way? I don't know? but we don't need the likes of that poster on SS in my opinion as they/he are/is bad news!

--------------------

moosey
post Posted: Mar 25 2008, 06:38 PM
  Quote Post

Hi all, I hope everyone had a happy and safe Easter and are now back into the swing of things!

Admin can you please place a STRONGLY worded post on the MST thread, as there are some posters that flaunt the off topic rule on numerous occasions, I have deleted the offending posts, but I haven't sent them a PM, as they all know why they were deleted anyway! and I don't personally want to be seen as the bad guy all the time.

Cheers Gary

--------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Feb 29 2008, 02:42 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jbeatty on Friday 29/02/08 11:09am

Yes more coal for the boilers.... although SS isn't out of the woods yet. As some may have guessed the downturn in the market has reduced the number of brokers, research reports etc that are looking to advertise.

HC have gone the approach of increasing the number of AD spots and seem to be willing to advertise anything and everything (including face cream tongue.gif )

We on the other hand are explanding to increase the "scene" web, bigger web more possible areas to get advertising $$$

As some have seen we have launched ShareScene.co.nz

CFDScene is still there but it would seem alot of people just didn't get it... it was created to cover everything from forex to wheat (all of which you can trade via CFD's) so we'll come back and look at that, we may need to rename it so people "get it" more.

Cheers
Matt

jbeatty
post Posted: Feb 29 2008, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

Guys: I see Bell have now come aboard as sponsors.

I guess that brings in some more loot to keep the SS boilers stoked up. wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
regards: jbeatty

influxweb
post Posted: Feb 3 2008, 01:23 PM
  Quote Post

Testing 123 from Andrew. I've just fixed the mail delay problems on ShareScene.com! wink.gif

ADMIN1
post Posted: Feb 1 2008, 03:00 PM
  Quote Post

Yes, thanks for passing that on.

--------------------
regards,
ADMIN1

321 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING