Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >   

Reply to this topic

LKE, LAKE RESOURCES N.L.
bg99
post Posted: Yesterday, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 22 2020, 10:45 AM

good news from out on the Lake...... 99.97% lithium carbonate achieved, combined with costs being lower than hard rock and being able to return the water to the environment I'm convinced LKE will be a winner, lithium doesn't grow on trees as Musk likes to spruik

nipper
post Posted: Sep 22 2020, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jacsar's post @ Sep 22 2020, 07:42 AM

yep, slippery decimal point. Sorry about that
secured further funds by having utilised its Controlled Placement Agreement with Acuity Capital to raise $900,000 (inclusive of costs) by agreeing to issue 15 million LKE shares to Acuity Capital at an issue price of $0.06.

The issue price of $0.06 is marginally above the 15 trading day VWAP of $0.0593 to 21 September 2020 (inclusive).

The funds raised will be used, together with other funds on hand, towards accelerating the Definitive Feasibility Study for the development of Lake’s Kachi Lithium Brine Project, general exploration and working capital.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

jacsar
post Posted: Sep 22 2020, 07:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 21 2020, 05:27 PM

90c sounds a lot better than 9 cents however will have to wait a bit longer...cheers

nipper
post Posted: Sep 21 2020, 05:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 21 2020, 11:35 AM

Hit a 50% rise and above 90c.. without any news. ASX will be in contact.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 21 2020, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

Thats it, I'm out.
Thats too good a profit to pass up.
Will probably go much higher now.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

nipper
post Posted: Sep 21 2020, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

still going. At 70c today; was 32c a month ago.... The Lithium story has had its reset, and interest is rebuilding?

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

bg99
post Posted: Sep 17 2020, 02:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 27 2020, 12:55 PM

results from trials out soonhttps://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200915/pdf/44mn2fl8t3mqmv.pdfcould get interesting if its the real deal

nipper
post Posted: Aug 27 2020, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Aug 27 2020, 12:43 PM

too true.
• Lake appoints respected Novonix Battery Technology Solutions in Nova Scotia, Canada, to produce high-performance lithium-ion battery test cells using Lake’s lithium carbonate samples compared to industry leading materials.

• Data from battery technology and materials company Novonix will allow potential users and offtakers of Lake’s high purity, responsibly sourced product to make direct comparisons of its performance

LKE up 15% and NVX up 10%

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 27 2020, 12:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Aug 26 2020, 09:56 AM

Well, just after the cap raising, the announcement about the "choosing" of Nomix to use the brine output products to produce battery cells.
A cynic might suggest that the sophisticates may have been nudged with this information before the market was informed, but of course that would be highly illegal.
I still don't understand why they do not organise these announcements before they do the cap raising.
They would get a greater price for their issued shares and tend not to piss off the remaining shareholders.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 26 2020, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

Cap raising to the sophisticates at 0.03.
With the price nudgng .037 prior to the TE, this is a pretty good discount to the sophisticates.
Now a big queue of sellers lined up.
Only way is down from here, at least we probably can assume that .03 will provide the downward floor price.
Think I will take my losses and run away.
Mick

--------------------

3 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING