Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4997 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
badass79
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 01:54 PM
  Quote Post

Question: Is there any reason why the company can not say "we are working towards and anticipate making scenesse available to patients in the USA beginning summer 2020"? Other than the fact that they miss every single fuking self-imposed dead line to date.

--------------------
Surely you can't be serious?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Billy Boots  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Feb 26 2020, 12:41 PM

This is a bloody disgrace. Wolgen, When are you going to give we shareholders some decent news to lift Clinuvel SP? Your company is going down the gurgler at a record pace,OR HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED IT?? .......At the moment you could actually change your company's name to Coles.... DOWN DOWN DOWN.soon you will be under $ 1.0Bn God help us Wolgen won't. grrr.gif

Frogster
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: peachshare's post @ Feb 26 2020, 10:53 AM

Weak top line growth (which we knew from the quarterly cash flows) combined with a big increase in costs (which we expected, but were never quantified) have seen margins contract massively (45% pretax margin H1 18/19 vs 11% in H1 19/20). I expected margin contraction, but am a little surprised by the magnitude. I think if CUV had ever got into the territory of issuing profit guidance previously, then these results would probably have warranted a profit warning at some stage. If you like, this could be our equivalent to the NEA warning of a few weeks back, and I would not be surprised if this margin trough is what the shorters have been betting on. NEA shorts have reduced by 4% in the last few weeks, and I wonder if we might slowly see something similar from here.

The higher costs at CUV are obviously part and parcel of the US roll out, and the funding of longer term initiatives leading to longer term growth. Will this reporting period mark the low point of the margin cycle for the foreseeable future? I think there's a good chance it will, and I'd expect expanding margins to once again benefit the corporate worth.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: panguna  investek  San Diego  andymen  Verharven  Farleap11  Alaaf  blackm3  

investek
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 12:41 PM
  Quote Post

In case anyone is wondering the shorters have been responsible for 20-33% of daily vol the last couple of days (and that’s without taking into account the buying they have been doing to try and cover their short position).

Unfortunately this info isn’t available on www.shortman.com.au (if you ask me it is almost criminal that shortman was forced to remove this info from the website, so much for transparency in our financial markets! And yes Waters I know you have been saying this for years, I’m just calling out more examples as I see them. I agree the game is rigged however if we stick to our guns I think we could do quite well with our investment long term, all IMO and not advice).

Date_________________ 24 FEB_________ 25 FEB
Gross Short Sales______ 40,142_________ 136,490
Vol._________________ 190,000_________413,161
% Vol Sold Short_________ 21%____________ 33%

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  San Diego  

macgyver
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: peachshare's post @ Feb 26 2020, 10:53 AM

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but are we looking at 30+ new patients in the half year to December 2019? 60+ new patients per annum is still ok I think?

badass79
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 12:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: badass79's post @ Feb 26 2020, 12:09 PM

Down 22% from the day before FDA approval. Down 51% from day of approval. Invested over 16 years and proving to be a waste

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

badass79
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 12:09 PM
  Quote Post

Down 16% from Friday close. Everyone OK with that? This isn't coronavirus. no transparency, no guidance from the company, are sales in the US going to start by summer time? Who knows? not a fuking thing

--------------------

peachshare
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

Half yearly report is out

investek
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 10:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: investek's post @ Feb 6 2020, 10:36 AM

The third Citi Warrant has now been knocked out!

Why does this all feel planned? Like the script of some movie/drama? Oh well, time to dig into the couch cushions and find a few more dollars to buy CUV shares... (not advice, DYOR and all of that)

GLTAH

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

seeva222
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 10:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: badass79's post @ Feb 26 2020, 09:54 AM

There are few better opportunity plays right now other than your mattress

4997 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING