Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »    

Reply to this topic

PRN, PERENTI GLOBAL
alonso
post Posted: Feb 26 2014, 02:40 PM
  Quote Post

Today's contract details will either boost the effect of good results (out tomorrow?) or offset the downside.
Either way good news.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

arty
post Posted: Dec 30 2013, 11:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 30 2013, 11:28 AM

The (red) 55-day EMA just above $1 is a bit of a concern. That's why I've set my stop a little higher than usual at 94c. However, momentum is still rising, and as long as it stays above the Bullish Divergence line, I guess the turn of trend is confirmed as fact.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Nick1970  

arty
post Posted: Dec 30 2013, 11:28 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 22 2013, 10:46 AM

Finally in reversal mode.
I've been trading the swings and am now building a position - to be increased if it rises beyond $1.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Nov 22 2013, 10:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 22 2013, 10:41 AM

laugh.gif if you believe every innuendo you find in the Press, especially Murdoch papers, you may need "professional help" puke.gif

But yeah, some sections of the Investing Public may be influenced by those allegations. That's why press hacks love to throw mud.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Nov 22 2013, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 22 2013, 09:51 AM

I wonder if Ron Sayers' tax problems and Wal King's alleged doubtful dealings have had any

impact on this stock.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

arty
post Posted: Nov 22 2013, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 14 2013, 03:15 PM

82c filled; 80.5c still open and becoming less likely.

Attached Image

Can it get back to $1 within a week?

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

arty
post Posted: Nov 14 2013, 03:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 11 2013, 10:14 AM

My buy zone is still in the low 80's:
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Nick1970  

arty
post Posted: Nov 11 2013, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 11 2013, 09:45 AM

It is a new figure.
Last Monday, it was still $1.60

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Nov 11 2013, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 8 2013, 10:02 AM

Morningstar has a $1.10 value on it today. Not sure if this is a new figure.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Nov 8 2013, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 8 2013, 09:53 AM

Good luck to all of you;
now that the gap has been fully closed, it depends on today's trading range whether 92.5 has been THE support.
Right now, the candle looks promising, could turn out to become a bottom reversal hammer.

I have some tourist guide duties till mid next week and am unable to watch; therefore I won't raise my low-low bid. w8nc

Attached Image

--------------------

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING