Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

36 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

EDE, EDEN ENERGY LIMITED
mullokintyre
post Posted: Apr 29 2020, 10:11 AM
  Quote Post

Bit of a rally troops announcement out today.
Noted that depite the CV in US , sales are continuing at a pace.
Nothing else in there that had not been already announced.
But the fact that it aggregates all the individual announcements makes good reading.
Most of the users of edencrete have joined the team in 2020, so maybe there might be sufficient sales to warrant keeping things going.
Still doesnt' take away from the fact that in a pour of concrete worth 10 million, the Edencrete component is only about 200,00.
Gunna have to pour a lot to make real bucks.
market seemed to like it though.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 7 2020, 10:53 AM
  Quote Post

Latest US trials announcement seems to have given EDE a kick.
Up over 13% today, might take a few off the table to realise some profits.
Mick

--------------------

bg99
post Posted: Feb 1 2020, 07:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 1 2020, 07:53 AM

yep, you are right high rises aren't a good idea in California (but then look at Tokyo with their high tech flexi high rises), I was meaning more in general for California,,, am fairly certain they use a lot of concrete in their extensive freeway network, but certainly for high rises in safer geological areas

nipper
post Posted: Feb 1 2020, 07:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Feb 1 2020, 07:50 AM

Isn't the San Andreas fault in California?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

bg99
post Posted: Feb 1 2020, 07:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 31 2020, 10:12 PM

Isnt that what EDE's products are meant to be able to achieve though, it should be able to either a) make something stronger etc and/or b) reduce the amount of concrete used in any project
A mate of mine who has worked on stadium builds, hospitals etc thinks it could be very beneficial in multi-storey high rise builds...... by reducing the thickness of each floor you can either raise
the ceiling height or add more floors. Thus I would have thought a state like California should be very interested.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 31 2020, 10:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lgrif's post @ Jan 31 2020, 07:37 PM

California regards concrete as the spawn of the devil, seeing as it produces so much carbon pollution in its manufacture, so maybe we never will see sales in CA.

Mick

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

lgrif
post Posted: Jan 31 2020, 07:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 31 2020, 09:18 AM

Yeh Mick. It's a slow grind. Iv'e not seen anything about trials/sales etc inCalifornia, have you ?
Also, in view of the cash burn, I wonder if they should currently be trying to obtain sales in other countries at this stage,
I don't hold (yet), but would not like to see a US company take them over cheaply in a forced sale,

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 31 2020, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 29 2020, 07:04 PM

The quarterly report has EDE spending a little over 3 mill next quarter.
Given that EDE has 3.4 mill cash at the beginning of the quarter, they are going to have to improve significantly on the sales side (0.7 mill last quarter) if there is not going to be ANOTHER cap raising.
I think just about the only way I am ever going to make any money on EDE is if the Yanks launch a buyout.

Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 29 2020, 07:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: lgrif's post @ Jan 24 2020, 05:22 PM

The Half yearly report was hardly flattering.
total Sales down by 50% from a paltry level.
2022 may well be the break year.
Mick

--------------------

lgrif
post Posted: Jan 24 2020, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 24 2020, 12:27 PM

Hi Mick. My thoughts are cal year 2021 will be the "make or break" year, with year 2020 showing increased sales, but below break even point. Therefore, I'm thinking there will be at least another capital raising within 12 months.
That new loan at 12% , although for only a small raising, indicates either the funds were needed quickly or lenders were thin on the ground, or both.
For ~ 2 years I've been promoting their product to an Aussie civil engineering friend. His views are once this product has stood the test of time as to safety, wear & tear etc, I'll consider using it. Till then his neck's on the line & the personal risks in his view outweigh the probable benefits. Test results to date cover ~ 3 years ? & he wants to see much longer tests results.
At least Eden has a 3-4 year jump start on competition & results to date seem excellent, but patience ( & more fund raising) may be needed.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  

36 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING