Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

133 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:26 PM
  Quote Post

Long ago I gave up trying to follow the ins and outs of the unlisted options in PYC and who stood to benefit what when. Nevertheless, todays news is interesting as it suggests somebody might know something that makes this conversion a good thing. To argue otherwise would mean whoever it is (the new CEO?) thinks making three grand on PYC is a good deal. That has to be baloney.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jun 1 2020, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

Where's the buyer gone to? No volume. And after all this great news, not to mention the thousands of mice which will be saved and able to see the cheese again. Its like something isn't right here.

Its at times like this I wish my old mate slayer were still around.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 27 2020, 08:44 PM
  Quote Post

Now if that isn't a huge cup and saucer then nothing is. Seems to be topping out at 10c with a pull back then its time to load up.

Would post a chart but SS is not letting me. Have to try the link. If it fails, look up AU:PYC, All Data.
https://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchar...ow=&time=20

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 25 2020, 05:08 PM
  Quote Post

All that is missing are the high heels, mini skirt and lipstick. I'm sure they have their prices sorted.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 21 2020, 02:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 21 2020, 07:21 AM

Remember Morphosys and Novartis.

That's probably what the new whizz bang CEO is on the scrounge for in Boston. Failure to do so wilol probably see it go the way of VLA after their consolidation.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 21 2020, 07:21 AM
  Quote Post

Market rates for a company like this is about $500m. There is still room to double in price before it becomes fairly priced. Next capital restructure should see the shares on issue consolidated and perhaps a cornerstone taken giving such a price. Remember Morphosys and Novartis.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: May 14 2020, 11:07 AM
  Quote Post

Its as if the price has been settled and we are just waiting for the purchaser to make their move.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 12 2020, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

Three BILLION shares on issue and if it weren't for the absence of a notice stating such, I would swear black and blue PYC is in a trading halt.

Not a share traded today so far. And every day there is just a dribble making a crossing.

Something not right here.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 5 2020, 02:48 AM
  Quote Post

All this time I have had my eye on ARWR as being the company developing PYC's endosome escape technology. Now it looks like it might be SRPT.

Granted that PYC isn't the only company in the world working with peptides but they did file for patent protection of their EET. Which means it could be theirs being used under safe harbour provisions.

https://endpts.com/alnylam-sarepta-jump-int...ing-technology/

Both Sarep­ta and Al­ny­lam will try new de­liv­ery sys­tems that have yet to be used in ap­proved drugs. Sarep­ta will be adding an ad­di­tion­al pep­tide to the chem­i­cal con­structs, mak­ing it pos­i­tive­ly charged and, in the­o­ry, bet­ter able to pen­e­trate cells. Al­ny­lam will use an in­halant form of RNAi, Maraganore said, that sci­en­tists had just fin­ished de­vel­op­ing when Covid-19 broke out. That should al­low it to reach lung cells where the virus takes root.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 3 2020, 09:23 AM
  Quote Post

Or maybe ALNY will make a bid for PYC at long last.

--------------------

133 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING