Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

LNG, LNG Ltd - New Funding?
BacktoBerra
post Posted: Apr 29 2020, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Apr 29 2020, 10:03 AM

Hi Mick,
Yeah, I did post the same message/question on 3 different forums/blogs, all new for me. I haven't bought any LNG Ltd., but I have been following the stock in recent months. I took the plunge to post as I am interested to see if there is indeed a 'funding' knight in shining armour to pull LNG back from the precipice.
Cheers

mullokintyre
post Posted: Apr 29 2020, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: BacktoBerra's post @ Apr 29 2020, 09:43 AM

Call me a snarky old suspicious fart Mr BacktoBerra, but you have one post on here , and the same post word for word on your single post on Hotcopper .
If I was looking for someone who had bought a heap of LNG on the last failed takeover by LG9 and now needs to offload it, I am afraid your posts fit bill perfectly.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

BacktoBerra
post Posted: Apr 29 2020, 09:43 AM
  Quote Post

Hello all. I am seeing some chatter about a new take over deal for LNG Ltd. The LG9 bid (Singapore company) was withdrawn in early April, but I now see on a Singapore-based forum that they have just brokered another deal. Have other members seen or heard anything on this?

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING