Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

5138 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 >   

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
stainless
post Posted: Dec 2 2003, 11:31 AM
  Quote Post

Endymion , good to see another ept punter on board!
Lots of "Mums and Dads" bought ept yesterday due to extensive media coverage in the press on Friday. They like to hold their stocks , unlike the traders, not that I,ve got anything against the traders, but they are making it difficult for the s.p. to appreciate. More mums and dads means tighter liquidity imho, so hopefully the share price will start to appreciate soon. Registar should now have in excess of 3500 holders as oposed to less than half that amount 1 year ago!
s.p. should be closer to $1.50 compared to other biotechs on the aus. market eg. mbp.
We'll have to be patient, as you know its a good story, still not truly understood by the market though.

cheers, stainless

p.s last trade $0.71

Said 'Thanks' for this post: shane  

endymion96
post Posted: Dec 2 2003, 11:04 AM
  Quote Post

Hi all,

I'm kinda new - new to the group, but I've been following EPT for over a year. I've also come over from OzeStock - which I recently discovered a few days ago.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy in when it was selling for 12c. Basically I'm investing because I believe in the product and the company. I'm a long-term investor as well .. so like "stainless" said below, I hope the daytraders keep selling because I'm buying.

Good to see that there are other investors out there who think as I do. I can't believe this stock is trading so low. This product will be amazing in the future.

By the way, I signed up for the human trials here in the US. I live about 30 minutes drive from the National Institute of Health (NIH) near Wash DC where they do a lot of research work. I'm hoping that's where they do the testing and I'm also hoping to be selected because I'm a Fitzpatrick Type I .. urgh! That's how I came to find out about our little company. So if someone from Epitan is monitoring, pick me, pick me!!!

G'Day everyone ... Endymion

zipper
post Posted: Dec 2 2003, 06:57 AM
  Quote Post

Well it looks like a couple people from the ozestock ept group have made it through!

Good news.

I have been following the ept group for a couple months now and have purchased some shares.

I thoroughly enjoy the discussions and feedback on the forum.

I'm very happy to see that most people have made it. Hopefully this site won't go down aswell!

Welcome! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

InTheGroove
post Posted: Dec 2 2003, 05:26 AM
  Quote Post

Groove has entered the building!!

ph34r.gif

--------------------
Ya know ya wanna...

diamond
post Posted: Dec 1 2003, 06:44 PM
  Quote Post

Hi all, tongue.gif Have to admit that I love Ozestocks format etc...very user friendly...but I am sure I will get used to this one...if I dont get lost sad.gif ...would you believe it....I cant find the post the post button!!!! blink.gif will keep looking....found it...thought it was above...but it was down below...good luck with ept

hkptls
post Posted: Dec 1 2003, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

Hi

Finally made it onto this board from the ozestock forum hope all the other posters find their way here too. It always makes interesing reading hope this small rally is the beginings of some great upward movement for Epitan .

Cheers

Barrios
post Posted: Dec 1 2003, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

Very solid turnover today, notice the support at 72c, mid morning, some accumulation is taking place in my opinion. I also would expect continued strength today, at times someone was trying to keep a lid on the price. I think i will hold a while longer.

--------------------
PDYOR There is a good chance my advice is worth what you paid for it.

stainless
post Posted: Dec 1 2003, 03:08 PM
  Quote Post

Vega, lets hope thats the case, I am seriously hoping daytraders were in on friday and sold out today to mums and dads. I like mums and dads, they tend to hold, which will tighten the liquidity of this stock.
Good to see that there wasn't a sell off at days end, should be a good day tommorrow imho.
ept share price is well undervalued compared to that of mbp and cmq for that matter.
Hope the p.r. machine keeps rolloing on now, love to see a story on Current Affair, get some more mums and dads in.
If management at ept want to keep the s.p. price up they'll have to keep feding the market with news, whats next on the agenda?

cheers, stainless

p.s. do you think other ozestock posters will follow you, hope so, hate to miss out on those with informative info.

vegaspgy3
post Posted: Dec 1 2003, 02:59 PM
  Quote Post

looks like the mainstream aussie is comming in now.

looks like the guru indian needs to rethink his predictions.

dave

colaiscute
post Posted: Dec 1 2003, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

I dont have something of substance to post.... but what is going on with EPT??

must be something brewing in the works! happy.gif

--------------------
colaiscute

5138 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING