Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4777 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 01:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Over the years I’ve gone from being extremely angry and confused about PWs communication style (lack there of) and self regulating gestures like “there will be no offlabel use of Scenesse under the management I lead!!”, (or was that Julia Gillard🙈- sorry only Aussie members will get that attempt at humour)🤓 to an understanding of the, fearful, unbalanced, biased, unfair and incredibly stigmatised environment that the company has had to struggle through, work and deal with for decades leading up to Oct 2019.

It should be well known to all by now that the FDA really did have serious issue with Clinuvels 1 and only drug Scenesse (*even though it never produced any concerning data in regards to safety*).

No one knew for certain when or even if these guys (FDA) would ever be able to accept and approve of the “tanning drug” but now that they have (surprisingly without conditions) I’m expecting a completely new approach from Clinuvel management appearing at tomorrow’s AGM.

I’ve been very understanding of the vague communiques, random fluff filled newsletters and lacklustre AGMs (since investing in 2010) given the environment BUT tomorrow, if management doesnt communicate information about a wide range of important issues thoroughly (like never before) to their understanding and ever faithful shareholders they never will I guess and that will leave a bitter taste in many mouths I feel.

The biggest piece of Clinuvels puzzle has been put firmly in its place. It’s time to reveal the future of this incredible drug/s and company. Clinuvel 2020 was the phrase so let’s hear all about it PW! 👍🏽

Scenesse provides unheard of natural photo protection for people that cannot deal with even minimal amounts of UVR. There’s nothing to be ashamed of here!
Discuss please! 😎

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 12:55 PM
  Quote Post

I don’t want to be negative with tomorrow groundbreaking (SP boosting) AGM fast approaching but i can’t help thinking: maybe shorters are looking forward to Clinuvels AGM more then long term shareholders?
Surely not! 😑

paul jackson
post Posted: Today, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Billy Boots's post @ Today, 09:27 AM

You're saved by the incompetence in this niche space.

One of the original discovers of melanotan at the U. of Arizona (now in his 80s) founded a
startup along with one of his brilliant researchers around May 2018. Since then, to my knowledge,
it never got anywhere - probably insufficient funding.

Since the early 1990s, researchers have tried to create a synthetic tanning product. I don't
think any of them even made it to clinical trials on humans.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: johnnytech  

Billy Boots
post Posted: Today, 09:27 AM
  Quote Post

I hate to say this guys, but the way this company proceeds at such a slow pace without giving we shareholders any information on the way, I have always worried about another smarter, quicker company coming in and "trumping" Clinuvel? I have had this horrible feeling for many years now and that is why I get so pissed off.........hope I am wrong.We on this board, all appear to depend on this one AGM tomorrow and that is NOT how it should be surely? Good luck for tomorrow!!! Shorters seem to have more information and are making millions from it even today.

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 06:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: LevelHeaded2000's post @ Today, 01:40 AM

Is there really a controversy over his pay package? I expect it to sail through.

johnnytech
post Posted: Today, 06:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Yesterday, 10:48 PM

I agree with this but I would put NASDAQ listing above these 3. The NASDAQ listing has the highest built in potential to move the stock short term (less than 60 days) than anything else. This directly impacts my quit date more than the other 3.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

endymion96
post Posted: Today, 05:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: odi01's post @ Yesterday, 09:05 PM

If my maths are correct, that is equal to $41.44M US or $60.81M AUS.

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Today, 01:40 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 01:19 AM

I would say PW is under a lot more pressure to communicate the plans over the next year considering the controversy over his pay package. As a result, I expect him to be somewhat in a position of defending his vision and thus will likely communicate the action steps more clearly.

Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 01:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: seeva222's post @ Today, 01:19 AM

De minimis compliance with Australian law,

But this one is going to have lasers, fireworks, a release of white doves upon Wolgen's entrance, and coolers full of White Claw for attendees.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

seeva222
post Posted: Today, 01:19 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: KRD's post @ Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Has the AGM ever produced anything noteworthy?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: royco  Texas T  

4777 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING