Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Kalaz
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 03:38 AM
  Quote Post

I bought this stock so long ago that I don't remember how I learned about it. I live in Arizona so I am sure it got to me through University of Arizona friends as of course that is where it all started. I have watched all of the posts thru Google groups and here and I somehow knew this drug was way more than a tanning product, although I feel sun protection is so needed for those of us that live in the desert. I bought at .60 pre reverse split so 6.00 and I have never sold a single share in fact bought more when I could afford it, still only at 10k shares. I would like to know what you all feel is a realistic 5 year share price? I have felt 250 someday is realistic , am I dreaming. Thanks to all of you that have contributed, you have made me laugh and kept me informed. CHEERS!

Kalaz
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 03:38 AM
  Quote Post

I bought this stock so long ago that I don't remember how I learned about it. I live in Arizona so I am sure it got to me through University of Arizona friends as of course that is where it all started. I have watched all of the posts thru Google groups and here and I somehow knew this drug was way more than a tanning product, although I feel sun protection is so needed for those of us that live in the desert. I bought at .60 pre reverse split so 6.00 and I have never sold a single share in fact bought more when I could afford it, still only at 10k shares. I would like to know what you all feel is a realistic 5 year share price? I have felt 250 someday is realistic , am I dreaming. Thanks to all of you that have contributed, you have made me laugh and kept me informed. CHEERS!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: odi01  nickr  Dr Wally  

Farleap11
post Posted: Jan 14 2019, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: johnnytech's post @ Jan 14 2019, 11:38 AM

I was just short of reaching panic mode! What could ever replace the access to such a diverse range of opinions and general information on CUV!

Thankfully JohnnyT as you point out, we are back in action and on song(s) once again.

johnnytech
post Posted: Jan 14 2019, 11:38 AM
  Quote Post

Welcome back everyone. Sorry for the hiccup. We return to our regular program of songs such as, "Money Money Money" by ABBA. "If I Had A Million Dollars" by Bare Naked Ladies. And watch your stock "Fly Like An Eagle" by the Steve Miller Band.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  KRD  

LevelHeaded2000
post Posted: Jan 12 2019, 09:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Clinhope's post @ Jan 12 2019, 06:42 PM

Agreed. I sold all my stocks in other companies a few months ago. The only one I kept wth Clinuvel. Simply because Clinuvel's source of income (government, insurance) is very stable, it has a monopoly in its area, and it will be able to grow very fast once approved in the US with addon indications.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: sharelooker  Dr Wally  

Clinhope
post Posted: Jan 12 2019, 07:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ignoramus's post @ Jan 12 2019, 07:05 PM

Hey Iggy, i hope you had a good Christmas and New year! I'm pretty sure majority of the people here have not only taken tax into account for when they do sell some shares, but most will likely make enough money post tax that there will be a divorce fighting over the money and how to best spend it instead of the tax bill.

Funnily enough i'm doing my tax now for 17-18 and found out that more than half of my Clinuvel shares were bought at 18cents. That sure is bitter sweet.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Featured Stock Stories

ignoramus
post Posted: Jan 12 2019, 07:05 PM
  Quote Post

Yeah, you probably think you are sleeping in a bed of roses now but when those Clinuvel shares finally get sold next comes the divorce papers and soon after the tax office. Good luck.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  

Clinhope
post Posted: Jan 12 2019, 06:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: xray's post @ Jan 12 2019, 05:34 PM

Up till last week i would've said Celgene was a strong buy certain of making a decent return. Yet a takeover deal has sprung up, yes also causing CELG to shoot up 30% in a week but has also as far as i can tell put a leash on CELG's future prospects as a respectable Biopharma.

Apart from that i would hold off on the re-investing, the 2000 trillion $ global debt (yes that is 2 QUADRILLION DOLLARS) tells me a storm is brewing on the horizon. Clinuvel should be a safe harbour for some of your money.

--------------------
Member of the “ALL-IN” club 2018.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: xray  

oystercatcher
post Posted: Jan 12 2019, 05:38 PM
  Quote Post

Whoops, just corrected by the better have. Bought in 2002 🥳

xray
post Posted: Jan 12 2019, 05:34 PM
  Quote Post

The question really is....
What will be the next stealth stock that we should all put some of our CUV profits into?
Any hot tips?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Clinhope  

5118 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING