Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

122 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Gold, Gold Companies worth buying
joules mm1
post Posted: Feb 27 2020, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: joules mm1's post @ Feb 26 2020, 12:38 PM

gold ($xauusd) nearterm still not finished it's probing lower
also keep in mind the AUD is at major low v USD (at/below 2008 low) so wouldnt bet on a continuation of that trend which impacts local stocks and likely to attenuate hedging
OBM showed that having a tight register is a killer when larger money wants to exit even tho it has shown decent enough results

https://www.macrotrends.net/2551/australian...istorical-chart

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

joules mm1
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Feb 26 2020, 10:22 AM

be slow to rush in, Mick
gold and silver shows some very strong trend signals since their recent highs, silver a non-confirmation to gold (usd's)

--------------------
. . . . . . . . everything has an art.....in the instance of the auction process, the only thing, needed to be listened to; price

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 10:22 AM
  Quote Post

Everything bar the VIX is down.
Pm's especially Silver were crunched overnight, reflected in all my gold stocks down today and yesterday.
Some of them down 15% from recent highs, perhaps a bit oversold.
Waiting for a signal to add to my gold stocks.
Mici

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 25 2020, 09:15 AM
  Quote Post

Dow down 1000 ponts overnight.Not good for the big banks and trading houses.

Looks like the plunge Protection team have stepped in and started to crunch gold.
Will take some profits today and wait.

Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 1 2020, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 1 2020, 10:12 AM

Brilliant Nipper, another copralitic takedown.
So good I almost missed it.
You have a mind out of left field.

(and as for some Canadian fairy, just POQ)

Mick

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 1 2020, 10:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 29 2019, 10:43 AM

a shame there are 3 Gold threads weaving a web of confusion, such that some posts disappear without a trace (and as for some Canadian fairy, just POQ)

the Fosterville discovery NE of Bendigo has excited the punters. Big players taking early stakes means some potential upside has been taken.
Tim Boreham writes widely on the region; latest missive is "Behind The Victorian Gold Revival"
https://www.sharecafe.com.au/2020/01/29/beh...-revival/

Its mostly about the latest excitement Kalamazoo KZR, also gives a mention to Navarre Minerals NML, Catalyst Metals CYL and Chalice Gold Mines CHN, all looking for the next elephant
.....meantime, the Victorian government is due to announce the winner of a new tenement grouping called Block 4, which abuts the Fosterville mine. To describe the tender as hotly competed is somewhat of an understatement, with all of the key players expected to have competed in the Dutch auction process...

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Featured Stock Stories

Nopoo
post Posted: Jan 28 2020, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

With gold prices heading to $1600 USD per ounce and many junior gold companies having challenges to finance their projects, Guyana Goldstrike's management delivers a creative and non dilutive way to finance their advanced gold project Marudi.

________________________________________________________________________________

NEWS RELEASE

Guyana Goldstrike Signs US$9 Million Gold Forward Purchase Agreement

​

Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (TSXV: GYA, OTC: GYNAF, FSE: 1ZT) announced it has signed a definitive gold forward purchase agreement, dated January 24, 2020, with an arms-length investor for proceeds of up to US$9,000,000, for the Marudi Gold Project located in Guyana, South America.

Under the terms of the Agreement, the Investor will make an initial payment of US$2,000,000 on or before April 14, 2020. Thereafter, a second payment of US$7,000,000 will be advanced within thirty days of a royalty interest in the Project in favour of the Investor having been registered.

The Agreement is non-dilutive to the Company’s current share structure as no shares or warrants will be issued to the Investor. The proceeds will enable the Company to finalize its purchase of the Project and further explore and develop the resource potential of the Property.

In consideration for providing funding, the Company has agreed to deliver 30,000 ounces of gold, representing approximately 10% of the Project’s current mineral resource estimate. Deliveries will commence within 120 days of a declaration of commercial production from the Project, or within 36 months of the initial funding under the Agreement, whichever the earlier, with an annual delivery schedule of 3,000 ounces. The Company has also agreed to grant the Investor a right of first refusal to acquire a further 30,000 ounces of gold, on terms to be negotiated between the parties.

The delivery obligation of the Company will be secured by a 12.5% net smelter returns royalty in favour of the Investor, to be registered against the Project. The royalty will not be payable while the Company meets the deliver schedule and will expire once all delivery obligations under the Agreement have been satisfied.

________________________________________________________________​

HIGHLIGHTS

Share Structure 58 M I/O (Jan 2020)

Zijin (HK) Resource Funds own 20% (invested $3.2M in 2018)

Advanced Exploration Project with 40,000 m drilling completed

Two Mineralized zones / deposits the Mazoa Hill & Marudi North

43-101 Gold Resource of 345,700 oz - Mazoa Hill zone / deposit

Near Surface Open Pit Mine Scenario

13,500 acres (54 sq. kms) in size

15 % of Project Explored to Date

New Discovered Area the 2.5 km Toucan Ridge trenched Sampled as high as 23.5 g/t gold

21 Geophysical Targets Identified

Geophysics Showing More Depth and Lateral Extensions to Drill Targets

Driller Company Selected

Property Drill Ready

Mining Permit for Production in Place

Mining Camp in Place

Symbols: GYA.V / GYNAF / 1ZT

www.guyanagoldstrike.com

--------------------
Nopoo

Nopoo
post Posted: Oct 30 2019, 10:50 PM
  Quote Post

Former Senior Vice President of Ivanhoe Mining Joins Guyana Goldstrike

Guyana Goldstrike Inc. announced that Mr. Edward Rochette has joined their Board of Directors.

Mr. Rochette is best known in the mining industry in his role of Senior Vice President of Ivanhoe Mining ltd. where he spent 25 years negotiating and acquiring various projects in over 35 countries.

Mr. Rochette presently consults for Mr. Robert Friedland, founder and Executive Co-Chairman of Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., conducting mineral acquisitions in Utah, Nevada, Arizona and China.

He is a Mining Executive, Land Manager, a member of the Oregon State Bar Association and former CEO of East Asia Minerals.

Over the course of his tenure he has worked in over 50 countries and is responsible for the acquisition of world class mining properties, including Monywa copper mine in Myanmar, Bong Mieu gold mine in Vietnam, Bakyrchik gold mine in Kazakhstan, Oyu Tolgoi copper mine in Mongolia and the Miwah gold project in Indonesia.

At Nerco Minerals, Mr. Rochette was responsible for 14 western territories and left his legacy in the form of consolidating and reopening the Cripple Creek mining district, currently owned by Newmont Mining and home to a 13-million-ounce gold reserve.

Assays yield 47.6 g/t Au over 3 m within 9 m of 21.2 g/t Au at Marudi

The company reported that three chip-channel samples were collected from fracturing in oxidized quartzite-metachert (host rock) at the Marudi gold project.

Assays returned values as high as 47.6 g/t Au across 3 metres within 9 meters of 21.2 g/t Au.

The samples were taken as part of the company’s objective to expand the known mineralized areas and add to the current existing mineral resources.

Mr. Locke Goldsmith, M.Sc., P. Eng, P. Geo, VP Exploration,

“These chip-channel samples are important as they increase knowledge about structural controls of high-grade gold mineralization within the host strata. A better understanding of controls will enable us to more effectively target our drilling on areas with high-grade gold potential.”

www.guyanagoldstrike.com

--------------------
Nopoo

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 30 2019, 07:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 29 2019, 10:43 AM

Gold's most sought-after piece of land up for grabs - map showing location
https://www.afr.com/companies/mining/gold-f...20191028-p5352q

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

nipper
post Posted: Oct 29 2019, 07:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 29 2019, 06:48 PM

the yield curve has reverted (to normal-ish). 10's are above the 2's.
the local QE talk is just that. A shot or 2 across the bows.

Sure growth is sluggish, but there's a pullback from continuing non-conventional measures. and, sure, abnormal interest rate returns are helping riskier behaviour but that's the New normal. And/but Where is $inflation?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

122 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING