Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

172 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

China the monster.
early birds
post Posted: May 27 2020, 10:16 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 27 2020, 08:51 AM

sadsmiley02.gif

not only CCP shows the true colours these days, USA dose it as well so as most of others.
the world is in a chaos, the confrontation is really heats up to a danger level.
worry about the fights gonna breakout soon!!

keep going ...till nuke bomb been used, and destroy the earth once for all. then we all can have a good rest----forever!!

nipper
post Posted: May 27 2020, 08:51 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 27 2020, 08:28 AM

What's the old saying; "never waste a crisis".

The CCP playing tough guy when other countries are preoccupied. Shows the true colours.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

early birds
post Posted: May 27 2020, 08:28 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/...ity/ar-BB14DhOd

Xi added that it was necessary to make preparations for military struggle, "to flexibly carry out actual combat military training, and to comprehensively improve our military's ability to carry out military missions".

==========================================

keep going.................... cold war???? the possibility of a hot war is increased big time IMHO.
may be i'm too pessimistic !!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Pendragon  nipper  mullokintyre  

jacsar
post Posted: May 26 2020, 01:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ May 26 2020, 11:09 AM

early birds, hang in there, however it can be a cruel game when the unexpected arrives...cheers

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: May 26 2020, 11:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 25 2020, 10:52 AM

you hit nail nipper
i guess if keeps going like that we will all stuffed one way or the other.

i still try to claw my way out of my own hole. i'm tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it.

nipper
post Posted: May 25 2020, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 25 2020, 10:48 AM

Last year the Chinese Premier said this in his 2019 NPC speech:

We will uphold the one-China principle and the 1992 consensus, promote the peaceful growth of relations across the Taiwan Strait, and advance Chinas peaceful reunification

This week he said:

We will adhere to the major principles and policies on work related to Taiwan and resolutely oppose and deter any separatist activities seeking Taiwan independence and we will encourage them to join us in opposing Taiwan independence and promoting Chinas reunification.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: May 25 2020, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

"On Thursday, the People's Daily, the official mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, and Xinhua, the state-run news agency, ran commentaries calling for the "tumor" of pro-independence sentiment in Hong Kong to be excised.

Neither specified how this might be done."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/world/as...kong-china.html

Chinese press also referred to Australians as dogs.

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: May 13 2020, 02:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: henrietta's post @ May 13 2020, 02:12 PM

Never let ethics, morality, good governance, being friendly etc etc get in the way of a dollar.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

henrietta
post Posted: May 13 2020, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

Australian China Business Council CEO says

Ms Sawczak said national security interests were important “but not to the detriment of our economic interests”.

Really !!??

Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

Nopoo
post Posted: May 13 2020, 01:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Apr 21 2020, 09:33 PM

Thanks Nipper,

Yes China is back to business.

The EV sector is back with, BYD, BAIC TESLA and other manufactures are back in production.

The EV service sector is back Ideanomics ( Nasdaq:IDEX) with its commercial fleet financing & end to end solutions is set to process $600 M of $2B of EV orders in 2020 is also in partnership with BYD & BAIC.

Now if the rest of world would get back to business we'd all be a lot better for it.

--------------------
Nopoo

172 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING