Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

321 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »    

Reply to this topic

General Moderator Discussion
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 08:37 AM
  Quote Post

All,

I've created a survey, can you please try it out and provide feeback (questions you think should be removed / added)

The survey will be placed in the new Broker Discussion area, and if you hadn't guessed yet it's about brokers.

It's got a couple of logic points (i.e. if you answer "I don't trade CFD's" then it skips all the CFD questions)

http://www.sharescene.com/survey/survey.php?sid=28

Cheers
Matt

drarthur
post Posted: Jan 10 2008, 10:18 AM
  Quote Post

I keep days like these low key...celebrating your 25th birthday for the 13th year in a row gets tiring.....thanks mate, lets hope the ASX will also give me a b'day wish

--------------------
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 10 2008, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

A little birdie told me it's someone's birthday wink.gif

Happy Birthday Arthur

user posted image

Cheers
Matt

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 4 2008, 01:31 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jbeatty on Friday 04/01/08 01:07pm

LOL, biggest mistake I've made ALL YEAR wink.gif

Flew to Sydney to have Xmas with my side of the family, who then followed me back to Adelaide and we ALL spent New Years with her side of the family.... so other then killing alot of brain cells had a great time.

As some may have noticed we have held off launching CFDScene (launching to the general public) due to a number of issues:

~ Late in the year and no one is around
~ Burnt out, Geoff had that "Deer in Headlights" look before Xmas
~ Found a major bug and just haven't resolved it (it's to do with posting)

We should be launching it very soon once everyone is back on deck.

Also we have been busy looking at "other" subjects to create forums for (i.e. travel) if any of you think of a subject that needs a forum created for it (i.e. cotton farming) drop us a note and I'm sure we can A: Create it, B: Work out some agreement in where you run it.

BIG Year coming..

Cheers
Matt

jbeatty
post Posted: Jan 4 2008, 12:37 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Friday 04/01/08 01:20pm

I am a forgiving person and even allowed Geoff into SS at one point…

Big mistake, Matt. laughingsmiley.gif

I trust all the team @ Sharescene survived the festive season relatively unscathed and are looking forward to some major market swings. wink.gif

--------------------
regards: jbeatty

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 4 2008, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

Sorry just double checked back here and noticed my last post didn't go thru (it was typed at ADL airport before xmas on what could be best described as a shit house wifi connection)

The short of it was, IMO Gerry's post should remain in the public view.

Now as most will know Gerry and I didn't see eye to eye (if he lived in Australia I would have sued him for deformation) so much so I created forum with a main aim of moderating out people like Gerry (that forum was then merged with Geoff’s forum and the rest is history) I am a forgiving person and even allowed Geoff into SS at one point… only to discover he still played from the same bag of tricks and therefore had to ban him.

ALL THAT ASIDE, He wouldn’t want to be erased from memory so I think his posts should stay in public view (legally they should anyhow for something like 5-7 years but that’s beside the point)

Cheers
Matt

moosey
post Posted: Dec 20 2007, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: drarthur on Wednesday 19/12/07 06:51pm

It saddens me as well drarthur, vale jerry, he was a colourful poster and I enjoyed his posts very much.

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

drarthur
post Posted: Dec 19 2007, 05:51 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jbeatty on Wednesday 19/12/07 06:05pm

that news truly saddens me

--------------------
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

jbeatty
post Posted: Dec 19 2007, 05:35 PM
  Quote Post

Matt + Geoff:

You can remove Stolwyk from the SS membership list.

He lost his battle with cancer on the 16th.

I remember the old bugger dominating the PTD thread on Ozestock years ago. he gave me a right bollocking for daring to criticise the clearly over inflated price once, lol. biggrin.gif

Cheers!

--------------------
regards: jbeatty

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Dec 3 2007, 03:48 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (jbeatty @ Monday 03/12/07 09:39am)

Hi James,

Access is back now... CFDScene is now a LIVE forum. Geoff has a list of another dozen or two things left to change (it's about 20 hours worth) but they can be done through out the week.

Thanks
Matt

PS To one of the legal eagles out there... anyone want to reformat the TOU for me ? i.e break it up into 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 etc ?

321 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING