Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

123 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Jan 31 2019, 11:46 AM
  Quote Post

Doesn't Junior know the quarterly is due today?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Jan 30 2019, 09:00 AM
  Quote Post

All the HC PYC monkeys have gone quiet. How come? Must be a storm coming.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 17 2019, 09:58 AM
  Quote Post

If I only had deep suspicions about PYC being a crock of s**t, after today's release I now know it. Why the update? Couldn't they post up the JPM presso? Oh. They didn't go. That's right. It is only the biggest biotechnology partnering meeting in the world.

And let's face it, with about 2.5 bn shares on issue, Junior on helm and a majority shareholder with no biotech experience, we're supposed to believe a preclinical nearly broke company is going to turn the world upside down with some ex-vivo data. Yeah. Sure thing Junior.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 9 2019, 05:27 AM
  Quote Post

I've never seen any Chinese footprints in the PYC mud. It started off with a Citigroup one, more recently it's been AMGN and ALNY.

Why then are the Sino-US trade talks taking place in China and not Trump Tower? Especially if the main sticking points are IP rights and biological data.

Like I have said before, the harnessing of nuclear energy was only made possible by the later discovery of the hydrogen isotope enabling the creation of heavy water. It is my belief PYCs endosomal escape technology falls in to the same bucket as a hydrogen isotope (of which there were many).

Perhaps it is China who has the genomic equivalent of atom splitting technology.

PYC will go cheaply I think. 5c sounds good.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 8 2019, 12:54 PM
  Quote Post

a go getter in Junior at the helm.

With huge payout clauses in his contract in the event his employment terminates early.

Good work if you can get it. Just need to be a dad's boy I guess.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 7 2019, 01:08 PM
  Quote Post

So how come this great attendee of every dog and pony show across the globe can't be assed getting up to San Francisco for the biggest biotech show of them all in the JP Morgan conference? Especially with such a go getter in Junior at the helm.

The game is up fellas. What's the price? 5c per share is my guess. Is it a buyout in whole or in part?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 5 2019, 07:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jan 2 2019, 07:56 AM

Novartis who just happen to be one of the main players in ARWR after dumping on ALNY. That's the same ARWR who like to extoll to the world the advantage they have over everyone else in their endosome escape hatch technology.

Which makes it doubly curious when you see AMGN and ALNY footprints being left in the PYC mud. Not ever have I seen a shareholder do well when either of those parties have showed up looking for a party. Could easily be tears at the end of this one.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jan 2 2019, 07:56 AM
  Quote Post

When ARWR gets bought out signalling the start of M&A season in biotech, bet you anything you like, PYC gets bought out too.

Does anyone remember the curious coincidence of Enumerate just bumping into OMD outside Auckland University and having a stand up conversation in the street about PYC and all that entails? Then there was the other curious observation of the Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre being bank rolled by Novartis who just happen to be one of the main players in ARWR after dumping on ALNY. That's the same ARWR who like to extoll to the world the advantage they have over everyone else in their endosome escape hatch technology. Which just so happens to be the same space PYC applied for patent protection in. Wouldn't be surprised to find ARWR using PYC's patent for endosome escape. Not that PYC will ever tell you that.

But the banger is when ARWR put the kaibosch on all of their trials except one. The only one, worldwide, that got the greenlight to continue was based in Auckland under the aegis of Auckland University and Auckland Hospital. The same outfit OMD and Enumerate are involved with. What are the chances of that?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 24 2018, 12:25 PM
  Quote Post

Hayes bails. On Xmas Eve. As if it wasn't known beforehand. Sneeky buggers aren't they? Untrustworthy and deceitful as well. Why would you put your money with them?

The good news though, is I think that was the last mouthful for Mr. Creosote. Time to tuck in behind the pot plants.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Dec 19 2018, 07:01 PM
  Quote Post

The behaviour of this stock would suggest its in a quasi trading halt already. Just waiting for Mr. Creosote to take his last mouthful.

Even the sycophants have gone quiet. A clue if ever there was one.

--------------------

123 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING