Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4490 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 06:14 PM
  Quote Post

First Chinese citizen treated with Scenesse implant, Wai Yu So Tan, has revealed to Chineese media that his lifelong dream of becoming an authentic looking member of his local provinces Jackson 5 cover band has now become reality after receiving official confirmation that the communist party will be supplying his implants so long as he performs monthly at official party meetings in Pinggu district.

Wow! 🥳🥳🥳

--------------------
50+ on or before PDUFA... GLTA that have seen the future and kept the faith. 😎

waz
post Posted: Today, 04:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Today, 02:12 PM

Green Friday? Should be. Will be interesting to see how big. There must be a lot of wrangling behind the scenes by the index instos to line up stock to be offered up on screen the day before index admission. My eyes were fixed on the screen as the Cooper Energy (COE) episode unfolded on May 24 with 50m shares appearing out of nowhere on both sides in the closing auction. COE had 15m in gross shorts traded that day, subsequently comfirmed as 6m net, with the share price remaining steady. May not be as easy lining up CUV scrip but expect the shorters will do some heavy lifting for the instos beforehand (which instos may rely on). Should we also expect a big bump in the shorts on Friday??

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Johnny H  odi01  andymen  

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 02:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: schlitzo's post @ Today, 02:46 PM

Oh well, I’ll take the good with the bad😜

schlitzo
post Posted: Today, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 11:19 AM

Doesn't look like it's going to happen today, Mac. You must be totally gutted!

Verharven
post Posted: Today, 02:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Today, 01:51 PM

So the index ETFs stay true to their mission and buy and sell at the rebalance and play it by the numbers, so unless a large holder/insto steps in as an opportunity to off-load, where are these needed shares going to come from on Friday? Hint: not mine. Could be the greenest of green days on Friday....

Said 'Thanks' for this post: waz  

Frogster
post Posted: Today, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Johnny H's post @ Today, 02:09 PM

You have a job???

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  Johnny H  Clinhope  

Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

So you're saying that I should definitely quit my job right now?

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Frogster
post Posted: Today, 01:51 PM
  Quote Post

Just for kicks I thought I'd have a look at the trading volume of recent additions to the ASX200 between the date their addition is announced, and the last trading day before inclusion.

I looked at the last 5 additions, Cooper Energy, NRW Holdings, Nearmap, Hub24 and Pinnacle Investments. Most of them had 6 trading days from the announcement till the actual inclusion, but NRW had 8. There is a VERY strong pattern that the last day before inclusion is by far the strongest volume day.

If you calculate the daily percentage of the total traded between announcement and inclusion, you get:

Cooper: 4%, 8%, 8%, 8%, 10%, 62% i.e. 62% traded on the last day before inclusion, which is 8.3x the average of the other days
NRW: 8%, 14%, 7%, 8%,8%, 5%, 4%, 46%. Last day 6.1x average of other days
Nearmap: 10%, 20%, 16%, 10%, 8%, 36%. Last day 2.8x average of other days
Hub24: 6%, 10%, 11%, 9%, 10%, 54%. Last day 5.9x average of other days
Pinnacle: 6%, 7%, 8%, 11%, 10%, 59%. Last day 7.2x average of other days

Therefore the AVERAGE final day trading volume multiple on these 5 recent examples is 6.0x.

In the 2 full days of trading since the announcement that we are in, there was an average volume of 252,509 CUV shares traded (ANZ data). If the average final day multiple applies to us, then on Friday we could see a volume of 252,509*6 shares traded. That's 1,515,054 shares.

Wowzers. The current TOTAL offered shares are 32,100.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Verharven  waz  Dr Wally  Johnny H  macgyver  landrews  johnnytech  andymen  Farleap11  schlitzo  oystercatcher  FarmaZutical  xlnja  IntiRaymi  

macgyver
post Posted: Today, 01:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Dr Wally's post @ Today, 12:32 PM

I appreciate it greatly Dr Wally, if only because its an extremely rare event devilsmiley.gif

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Dr Wally  

Dr Wally
post Posted: Today, 12:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Today, 11:19 AM

Did you even notice that I didn’t mention (even one time) the long term proven safety or therapeutic value of Scenesse in that last post? your a hard man to please. 🤨

--------------------
50+ on or before PDUFA... GLTA that have seen the future and kept the faith. 😎

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

4490 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING