Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4920 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
macgyver
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bretto32's post @ Oct 9 2019, 01:27 PM

Exactly. Is a squeeze now in effect?

bretto32
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Oct 9 2019, 01:26 PM

check the sell volume, it's seriously drying up. this could go anywhere.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: NewToCli  macgyver  

NewToCli
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: macgyver's post @ Oct 9 2019, 01:20 PM

it goes smooth like cutting through butter with a hot knife.,.. who ever accumulates now has not much willing sellers to hand him a good volume

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: macgyver  

NewToCli
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Oct 9 2019, 01:02 PM

holy... NEW ATH !!!! 42.50 AUD 948k volume.... any shorters left?
what do you guys expect? another rise the coming days? will we see the 50 aud? or some taking profits soon?

macgyver
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Oct 9 2019, 12:38 PM

Bro, whoever is buying has some staying power indeed. If we get to $45 the decks are cleared for a quick run🤪🤪🤪

10k@$42.50 gobbled up.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: NewToCli  

johnnytech
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Verharven's post @ Oct 9 2019, 12:08 PM

Whoa, to highlight what verhaven first spotted.... shortman updated from Oct 3rd, and apparently 50% of all outstanding shorts closed out in one day! We've all been talking about shorters's reaction over the next couple of weeks, and come to find out, they 50% closed out last week.

And NEA, which must be manipulated by the same group, also shows same 50% close out of all shorts on Oct 3rd as well.

As of Oct 3rd, only 3.12% of outstanding shares are shorted of CUV. We could be near normal shorting levels right now (under .5%) and not even know until 4 more days from now. It seems like maybe we're almost done with the shorters, but something tells me we haven't seen the last of them. Nevertheless, this is a minor cause for celebration.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: IntiRaymi  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Crembo
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:07 PM
  Quote Post

Avita medical had a slight bump on approval but went beserk 2 months later, I guess as it began to hit some instos radars. Could be even a lovelier Christmas than already shaping to be.

Well done all.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Kalaz  IntiRaymi  

Farleap11
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Frogster's post @ Oct 9 2019, 12:38 PM

I will be coming over from Interstate on Tuesday 19 November for the AGM on 20 November and would be in a position to catch up for a pre AGM drink / dinner that evening. At this point it looks as though I will be otherwise committed after the AGM and therefore unable to attend anything later on that day.
Regardless of whether I can make it or not, I think some time around the AGM date for a catch up might be a good opportunity for many although my obvious preference is the Tuesday.
Any other thoughts / suggestions.
In the meantime I think a good solid celebratory drink or two is in order, even more so if the closing price today is around the A$40 mark!! I suspect some of the less seasoned campaigners here that started early celebrations this morning might have a bit of trouble staying the distance to close.
Best of Aussie luck to all contributors to this board; as others have said already, it has been a marvellous source of information, comfort and frustration from some along this long and now well worthwhile journey.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: andymen  Frogster  Kalaz  Alaaf  IntiRaymi  PunkassDerm  

NewToCli
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: NewToCli's post @ Oct 9 2019, 12:38 PM

41.50... not much sell pressure anymore.. volume 893k... 2 more hours to go, daily high at 42.35 AUD

Frogster
post Posted: Oct 9 2019, 12:38 PM
  Quote Post

Wow, what a night. What a day.

It's been a long haul to get here, with fun and frustrations along the way.

I'd be keen to have a drink with any of you who would like to mark this milestone.

So, next Thursday (I think we're all too frazzled to do tonight!), 17/10 around 6.30pm somewhere in the Melbourne CBD for drinks/bar snacks or drinks/dinner, depending on numbers.

If you're interested, let me know via private message ASAP and we can work out the details from there.

--------------------
Dr Wolgen is a magician.
His end game for Scenesse will impress, or even amaze.
En route, along with glimmers of truth, there will be distractions, illusions, sleight of hand and misdirection.
Enjoy the ride.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: ajshare  Verharven  Farleap11  FarmaZutical  

4920 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING