Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TLG, TALGA RESOURCES LTD
nipper
post Posted: Nov 24 2020, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 11 2020, 02:29 PM

Talga Appoints Morgan Stanley as Financial & Transaction Advisor. 18 Nov
Morgan Stanley has strong commercial relationships with existing and potential Talga battery anode customers and joint venture/ development partners, and has acted in various M&A, corporate advisory and capital market roles for a range of major EV industry participants.

ABB and Talga Sign Agreement 
 for Swedish Battery Anode Project. 24 Nov
Under the MoU, ABB will utilise its industrial automation and electrification expertise to develop and co-ordinate an extensive suite of production control and process solutions for Talga's vertically integrated lithium ion battery anode operations. In addition, ABB will work together with Talga and its partners to provide engineering support for the Vittangi Anode Project Definitive Feasibility Study, due for completion March 2021, with the intent to execute binding agreements for construction and operations in future.

now trading above $2 a share. (both Announcements not Market Sensitive)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Nov 11 2020, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 23 2020, 11:24 AM

Not complaining, because I hold quite a few, and have resisted selling, but now Talga is pushing above $1.80.

No news (apart from the reality of bypassing pilot plant straight to anode production)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 28 2020, 03:14 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Oct 23 2020, 11:24 AM

enthusiastic buying up to $1.25. ... with a 15% lift today. TLG has got to be close to blow off, though. Nothing announced, a good presentation at a CSIRO conference, but that was a fortnight ago.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 23 2020, 11:24 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 21 2020, 10:31 AM

and TLG made it through $1.00

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 21 2020, 10:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 18 2020, 03:51 PM

still running. got to 92c and that is alltime high (though some dilution along the way). Now pulling back a bit.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2020, 03:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 5 2020, 09:44 PM

delayed reaction, probably, to the notification from yesterday
... announce significant increases in the natural graphite mineral resources within its wholly owned Vittangi Graphite Project....
could even be Europe based buying? up nearly 20% to 75c

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

nipper
post Posted: Aug 5 2020, 09:44 PM
  Quote Post

Ann. out for Talga to get on with it. Anode production, that is.

It will be interesting to see if any market reaction, as this is speeding things up.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jul 16 2020, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 24 2020, 04:42 PM

Quarterly out ......
In the next quarter we will continue to advance partnerships to support the development and financing of the Vittangi project, and complete a range of studies to map out its larger scale production potential in step with our customer demands.

And, at the end of 2020 June quarter, cash in bank was A$5.1million (down from $6.6m at end of previous Q)

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jun 30 2020, 09:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 24 2020, 04:42 PM

Back in Menindee with some internet coverage today.
Had a long term sell order at 59 cents triggered Monday I think.
Canít complain.
love this corner country.
Not the first time we have been up here, but the first time I ever seen it looking like it should.
Lots of rain in the early part of the year has filled dams, promoted lot# of flora growth, and given the locals a real boost.
Met some very happy people off the land.
Be back on weekend.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

nipper
post Posted: Jun 24 2020, 04:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 24 2020, 01:12 PM

don't want to spoil your holiday, Mick, but Talga went from 42 to 58c today (& closing at its highs)

--------------------

48 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING