Registered Members Login:
   
Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

285 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > »    
 
  
Reply to this topic

PPP, PAN PACIFIC PETROLEUM NL
plastic
post Posted: Apr 12 2010, 01:22 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 9,257
Thanks: 284


When these holes are plugged watch this price drop to sub 20c pronto.



--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?
 
Brierley
post Posted: Apr 6 2010, 09:45 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 2,669
Thanks: 269


In Reply To: smith16's post @ Apr 2 2010, 06:09 AM

Drilling at Hoki has resumed
Tui drilling follows Hoki

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100406/pdf/31pmkjfzktx30f.pdf

 
macduffy
post Posted: Apr 4 2010, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 2,379
Thanks: 263


In Reply To: plastic's post @ Apr 4 2010, 01:02 PM

I don't see any relevance here.

Infratil are buying Shell's downstream assets in NZ. Shell are retaining their oil and gas exploration and production and will continue to sell on the best (for them) market.

As for PPP's production from Tui, this is only 5% of the oil and no doubt gets refined along with the other 95%. PPP will have little say (5%!) in where this happens!

 
plastic
post Posted: Apr 4 2010, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 9,257
Thanks: 284


Any relevance to PPP and NZO in the recent buy out of the Shell infrastructure assets?

Am thinking wouldn't it be nice if they could refine and distribute NZ produced oil for NZ. All those profits would then be retained in NZ.

I also hear Greenstone are going to target biofuels as well. I can't imagine this being good news for PPP even if the price of oil goes over $100. Means the more expensive oil is the higher the demand for a cheaper biofuel to replace it with.



--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?
 
smith16
post Posted: Apr 2 2010, 06:09 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 8


In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Apr 1 2010, 11:33 AM

I was fortunate to sell most of mine at 60c. I have now started accumulating again at around 24c. The currentprice I believe does not factor in the upcoming drilling program and even if it is unsuccessful there is still sufficient value in Tui to justify the current price.

 
Brierley
post Posted: Apr 1 2010, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 2,669
Thanks: 269


In Reply To: gulf's post @ Mar 19 2010, 10:17 AM

The rot seemed to have stopped around a week ago with the exhaustion of the large volume seller.
I think it will trade sideways until the Kan Tan resumes drilling at Hoki, in a week or so going by the last update on rig repairs. Then its onto the minimum 2 well program at Tui.
Targeting ~30c sp once Tui drilling starts barring any major market events.

 


gulf
post Posted: Mar 19 2010, 10:17 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 252
Thanks: 2


In Reply To: plastic's post @ Mar 19 2010, 07:05 AM

good one plastic!!!

 
Brierley
post Posted: Mar 19 2010, 09:36 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 2,669
Thanks: 269


Couple of points from NZO's HY rpt today

Tui total production, freight and marketing costs only NZ$17/brl. Sold to Shell at premium over Tapis.

Tui SW and Kahu confirmed as first two targets in Tui exploration program with possible followups

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100319/pdf/31pc4x5xphqbj4.pdf

 
plastic
post Posted: Mar 19 2010, 07:05 AM
  Quote Post


Posts: 9,257
Thanks: 284


In Reply To: macduffy's post @ Mar 18 2010, 04:55 PM

QUOTE
Just out of curiosity, why would you start to accumulate at this stage?


Because of the confidence we can derive from the directors holding so many shares themselves. smile.gif


QUOTE
Does seem to have some good support around 25c..... Plastic you may have to up your entry a little


Oh yeah? Still looking at sub-20c. Maybe even go to 10c if this trend drags on for a year or two.



--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?
 
Brierley
post Posted: Mar 18 2010, 06:24 PM
  Quote Post


Posts: 2,669
Thanks: 269


In Reply To: macduffy's post @ Mar 18 2010, 04:55 PM

QUOTE
Just out of curiosity, why would you start to accumulate at this stage?


Valuation at 23c looks OK FA-wise.
Minimum 2 well medium risk exploration commencing April.

TA-wise I cant argue with you.

 
 


285 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic


You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.


TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING