Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

970 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Mar 20 2020, 09:07 AM
  Quote Post

CDY goes into a trading halt pending a material contract!

Is this PFE making a move? Might be more to come. It's right before the Schemers meeting.

And NEU goes into a halt as well.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Mar 20 2020, 03:58 AM
  Quote Post

Six days until the Schemers meeting. Seems they are intent to have it go ahead with everyone dialling-in in order to be present.

Can't believe CSIRO are going to allow it.

The only thing which can prevent it as things stand are a takeover from out of the blue (not very likely) or a no vote. Which would leave, Make Me a Motza Archa as the only viable alternative. How convenient.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 19 2020, 06:55 PM
  Quote Post

Not long before contagion from the airlines seeps through to the real economy. Will anyone do anything to prevent it?

What if a bank goes belly up?

Imagine the chaos in the streets when people realize their money is at stake when they act like barbarians for some toilet paper in the supermarket.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 19 2020, 11:22 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Mar 15 2020, 05:57 AM

A case of The Empire Strikes Back maybe?

Certainly seems to be. Power games being played at M1 levels. Wars have been started for less. Might be a good idea to stay home.

Maybe this is Winston's and Jacinda's promise materializing about changing capitalism. Made after Trump dropped in unannounced on their ASEAN meeting in the Phillipines. Right after Trudeau pulled the plug on TPP. Q reckoned his God and country depended on it. Now he says, God wins.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/lagarde-f...urchase-program

Lagarde Fires Bazooka #2: ECB Announces €750BN Pandemic Purchase Program

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 18 2020, 07:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Mar 17 2020, 05:36 PM

More to come by the end of the month IMO. Maybe by the end of the week.

Having said that, we are not far from April. Thats Easter. Then thats not far from Independence Day. Do you really think MAGA and Keep America Great is a concept based on dependence?
The Masters of the Universe will take all the time they need. Meaning this can go on for as long as they wish. Whether the Schemers Agreement succeeds or not and regardless of PFE's investor meeting.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 17 2020, 05:36 PM
  Quote Post

Somebody just broke wind. More to come by the end of the month IMO. Maybe by the end of the week.

RNA_Biotech@RNA_Biotech·53m$PFE and $BTNX Collaboration to accelerate global development of #BNT162 #mRNA #Vaccine against #COVID19 #coronavirus will finalize details, financial terms, development activities , manufacturing and potential commercialization over next few weeks.

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Mar 17 2020, 07:18 AM
  Quote Post

Another blood bath in the US. But the give away on how rigged it all is was the opening trades on ALNY. Check it out compared to its close. Somebody stuffed up I would say.

Hate to think of the actual value of BLT in the old money. That's before all the dilution and consolidations. Must be thousandths of a cent. And it could stigo to nothing yet.

I can't see how the directors can justify the Schemers Agreement now. I am reminded of the caveat of, in the absence of a better alternative, in their justifications of it.

Make Me a Motza Archa. Make Me two at 2.5c. Make Me cream myself beyond that!

It's a dirty business but someone has to make out like a bandit.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 16 2020, 06:35 PM
  Quote Post

Whatever happened to all the HC pumptards?

Thats a sign in of itself.

It almost feels like the market is being herded. There's a whole body of work in psychology about that. Better off to make like a salmon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 16 2020, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

The Ides amounted to nothing if you go by the media. What are we waiting for now?
Its amazing how a virus is being held responsible for the deepest recession we have never had yet. Of course nobody will blame a government going in with jack boots into the some of the most elastic industry sectors.
Of course its different this time.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 16 2020, 06:05 AM
  Quote Post

Just ten days left until the Schemers meeting. Will it be let go or not?

--------------------

970 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING