Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4910 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
crassus
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

This amendment is better isnt it? now they think EPT will make MORE than US$50million/yr, thats if it partners with a major pharma, and gets 5-10%

If it takes melantan to market itself, which would cost about $30million, it would get 100% of sales.

Quinent
post Posted: Jun 1 2004, 09:03 AM
  Quote Post

Guys,

BBY have amended their report they released last week... the $50 million figure they stated was meant to be Epitan's slice of the revenue stream... eg EPT's 5 - 10% of a partnership agreement would nett them $50 million.. rather than EPT getting 5-10% OF the $50 million...

Makes a lot more sense now!

Cheers,

Brendan

stolwyk
post Posted: May 31 2004, 02:45 PM
  Quote Post

I don't think one should take too much notice of that data on Ozestock till it is looked at closely. More than one made an attempt at supplying data and it is notoriously difficult.

I would say that after the European trials for PMLE, the uptake could be quite good by the Europeans. And I would like to see it listed at London (AIM) at that time.

EPT is supposed to forward an IND application in June and the Implant trial at Brisbane supposed to finish in Q3 this year.

As is the case with most biotechs, the shareprice drags if news doesn't come quickly.

Am waiting for a report from a broker.

Good reading: http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=EPT&E=ASX&N=215289

Gerry

Quinent
post Posted: May 31 2004, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

crassus,

I have bought some.... however, we are talking about the figures for future 'possible' sales targets here so the shares might not be 'under valued' at this present moment when you take into account the risk factors....

If the drug gets to market, and if sales are only $50 million then the $1 share price would be reasonable... but my view is that IF this drug gets to market, the sales figures will be a lot higher than $50 million / year... and so the share price should end up much higher than a $1...

But, it's all those 'if' words in there that mean the share price is where it is right now...

Cheers,

Brendan

crassus
post Posted: May 31 2004, 02:14 PM
  Quote Post

If you think that than buy it as its way undervalued.

Quinent
post Posted: May 31 2004, 12:43 PM
  Quote Post

splitview,

I was a bit amazed by that $50 million in sales figure too... seems very very low for what the product is...

Brendan

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

splitview
post Posted: May 31 2004, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

That’s with sales of 200-300k units worldwide, they should do that Melbourne alone. Not sure how they came up with those figures and gave it a buy, as they will clearly add zeros to those sales figures if it work as expected.

crassus
post Posted: May 31 2004, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

some people on ozestock are saying if EPT only gets 5-10% of sales its not gonna be worth any more than $1.

They say EPT should borrow $30million needed and take drug to market itself.

Anyone got any thoughts?

pheonix0
post Posted: May 28 2004, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

Didn't they sign a deal with PSD re: using a slow release patch to administer the drug icon14.gif ???

crassus
post Posted: May 28 2004, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

very interesting, now i understand the risks involved, EPT need to develop a patch ot tablet or lotion, not just injection form, as people are scared of injections.

AND MARKETING is the KEY, if people dont know about it, than Dr's wont tell them about it.

And patent is secured till about 2013 in USA, so thats no problem.

All in all, a great stock with huge potential.

All they need is a great partner like Pfizer or Merck or Glaxzo smith kline, and they will MARKET it so people will ask their Dr's.

4910 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING