Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

56 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MOY, MILLENNIUM MINERALS LIMITED
ridgey
post Posted: Aug 24 2012, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nash's post @ Aug 24 2012, 10:29 AM

at long last! Its been a long ride since its reincarnation...production imminent.

nash
post Posted: Aug 24 2012, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 7 2011, 06:41 PM

hi arty
moy is hovering up on
year high around .028 hypocrite.gif

looking good

--------------------

[center]1 perfect day[/center]

arty
post Posted: Apr 7 2011, 06:41 PM
  Quote Post

The excitement after January's announcement/ presentation didn't last very long, and MOY slipped back to last December's Lows.
Having reached the support, the announcement of a JV with Galliard caused renewed interest, this time with huge volume. Add to that the Bullish MACD Divergence, and we got a breakout from a descending triangle today, which may well revisit January levels and beyond.

Not on board yet - only found out about it in today's Trinity scans - but definitely on shopping list.

Attached Image

The weekly chart shows a similar picture, only on a much larger scale. I'll leave the fundamental ramifications and earnings outlooks to fundamentally inclined members; if I buy into the strength, I'll trade it by my Plan, which includes trailing stops.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

crystal
post Posted: Sep 18 2010, 11:46 AM
  Quote Post

bit of action last couple of days days ,took out recent highs ,ma about to cross,watching intently wacko.gif

Attached Image

mick

Duster
post Posted: Aug 19 2010, 06:08 PM
  Quote Post

MOY looking for a strategic partner. Now who may that be ?

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

veeone
post Posted: May 7 2010, 09:52 AM
  Quote Post

THE Pilbara may have made its name by being home to some of the world’s largest iron ore deposits, but it is also rich in other minerals. MiningNews.net wraps up a look at some of the non-iron ore development plays in the region with a focus on gold and base metals.
Gold
Millennium Minerals’ flagship project is the Nullagine gold project, near the town of the same name in the East Pilbara.
The project has a resource of 1.1 million ounces of gold contained within five deposits and the company completed an update of its 2007 feasibility study last year.
Nullagine has estimated capital costs of $A63 million, and permitting and design work for the 1 million tonne per annum carbon-in-leach plant is complete.
Once in production, the stage one Nullagine operation will produce 403,000oz over a seven-year mine life.

http://www.miningnewspremium.net/storyview...ectionsource=s0

RADIO
post Posted: Jul 29 2008, 01:14 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (28/07/2008 17:30:00):
MOY - The Millennium Story - Mr Andrew Law, Managing Director

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Mar 19 2008, 10:20 AM
  Quote Post

Topic rename

WEDGETAIL MINING LIMITED (WTE)

To:
MILLENNIUM MINERALS LIMITED (MOY)

Thankyou
Sharescene.com

drdave
post Posted: Jan 14 2008, 10:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: The Crow on Sunday 13/01/08 07:14pm

The Crow

What was the gist of the article

The Crow
post Posted: Jan 13 2008, 07:14 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Wargfang on Tuesday 31/07/07 11:17am

clive donner was exposed in this weeks AFR tuesday edition

sorry can't post it not a online member

56 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING