Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MAT, MATSA RESOURCES LIMITED
frodo
post Posted: May 16 2013, 07:08 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ May 15 2013, 10:39 PM

Hi CC of MAT unsure.gif hope you've bought some glasses this time and this boat aint got no holes in it.

We have been waiting for sometime for this to produce but we could be well rewarded shortly it is at least moving in the right direction more than most of the ASX.

I don't mind how slow it is as long as it keeps on going up. We may be able to retire to PAris one day after all lmaosmiley.gif if it went to $4 like SIR I will be off, it does have larger tenements and also along the fault line of the big one of SIR's find plus we have gold and copper so we not relying on just nickel, if you add all that up we should go higher. We can only hope. cool.gif

cranswick
post Posted: May 15 2013, 10:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ May 15 2013, 09:53 AM

hello Frodo, l thought this thread was dead until l saw you post here, lets hope MAT is even better then SIR

--------------------
CAPTAIN CRANSWICK- SELF APPOINTED TEAM LEADER OF AGO ON S/S

frodo
post Posted: May 15 2013, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cranswick's post @ Mar 13 2013, 05:01 AM

Hi CC of MAT me thinks we could see 50 by Friday with a bit of clear steering here cranswick. All set to go its heating up.

cranswick
post Posted: Mar 13 2013, 05:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Mar 8 2013, 01:43 PM

Do you think MAT could be another SIR and go to $4 bucks or is that unlikely?

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Mar 8 2013, 01:43 PM
  Quote Post

Why didnt any of us spot MAT before the recent SP rise--after all it is only 4ks along strike from SIR. Train already left the station, one
to watch though IMO:
http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01389611

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

cranswick
post Posted: Nov 8 2012, 06:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 7 2012, 01:49 PM

Hello Arty, pity dreadful day for MAT closing at 42c, becasue SIR had some bad results which has nothing to do with MAT, wheredo you see MAT heading now

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

arty
post Posted: Nov 7 2012, 01:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ Nov 7 2012, 01:11 PM

If it breaks resistance without a retracement, I'm with nasty.
If it pulls back, I'd rather try 35c - assuming buying support is showing and won't drop lower.
A drop below 30c would be a deal breaker and put MAT on the backburner again.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

frodo
post Posted: Nov 7 2012, 01:11 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Nov 7 2012, 12:51 PM

Hi Arty I sold some AGo to put into MAT, am considering selling a few more what do you think? I was hoping 80c by Xmas.

The captain has now joined us smile.gif Just waiting on Nasty to recharge his nerve he is waiting for 54 to enter, what about you?

arty
post Posted: Nov 7 2012, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ Nov 5 2012, 10:36 AM

Looks like we're on a winner here, frodo smile.gif

Attached Image

As it's at the Fibonacci resistance for the second time, I'm off again, waiting for either a retracement to support - maybe a Higher Low - or an immediate breakout. Either way, I'll keep some powder dry to enter at the "right" opportunity.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

frodo
post Posted: Nov 5 2012, 10:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: frodo's post @ Aug 27 2012, 05:21 PM

Now I have a few more so keeping fingers X for future good announcements. rolleyes.gif

33 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING