Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

169 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

TAS, TASMAN RESOURCES LTD
arty
post Posted: Aug 22 2017, 09:46 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bg99's post @ Aug 22 2017, 08:45 AM

Trials in Korea begin.
If today's news can't lift the sp, survival chances may indeed be slim.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

bg99
post Posted: Aug 22 2017, 08:45 AM
  Quote Post

TAS sp on the slide..... EDE just on support, might not bode well for EDE, its next decent support down around 9.5c

arty
post Posted: Jan 30 2017, 09:26 AM
  Quote Post

Given TAS's blocking stake, for any take-over to succeed, it would seem necessary to take over both, EDE and TAS.
it seems the Market is finally coming to that conclusion and rerating TAS and TASO as well:

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mme
post Posted: Apr 14 2016, 06:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Apr 14 2016, 01:26 PM

Still making money either way so sweet even though not the sweetest which is bizarrre! I've sold out for the time being and took a tidy profit. biggrin.gif

mistagear
post Posted: Apr 14 2016, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Apr 2 2016, 09:12 AM

Market is giving a lesson here, that sentiment rules rather than fundamental value.
I sold some EDE and bought TAS last week, thinking the imbalance between fundamentals would resolve in my favour.... Wrong

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

mme
post Posted: Apr 2 2016, 09:12 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Apr 1 2016, 06:27 PM

Company could do an in-specie on a one for one basis of every TAS share held you'd be given one EDE share! TAS option holders are also included in this figure so if they excise then they could also receive one EDE share for every TAS share held!! Still leaves the Company with basically 110 milllion EDEO'S or around 8.5 million worth on this alone given Friday's closing price and just under 47 million main shares left as well, another 5 or so million! EDEO'S are well in the money!! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Apr 1 2016, 06:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Apr 1 2016, 11:23 AM

End of the day what's their holding worth? 15 cents and higher on EDE'S closing price!! How bizarre!! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Apr 1 2016, 11:23 AM
  Quote Post

TAS still lagging behind EDE rleative to their holding! Bizarre! biggrin.gif

chum1155
post Posted: Jul 28 2015, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Jul 27 2015, 11:01 PM

Hi Mista
Some of us have ....by the way thanks for the thumbs up some years ago. Bought in at 1 cent !
Best wishes Chum

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mistagear  

neilo3
post Posted: Jul 28 2015, 04:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Jul 27 2015, 11:01 PM

Hmmm.......something happening ya reckon.........looks like I should have taken up the SP

169 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING