Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

82 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

MEO, MEO AUSTRALIA LIMITED
arty
post Posted: Jul 23 2014, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 17 2014, 12:10 PM

Puka-3 spudded: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01535508
yet MEO keeps rising.

Attached Image

Although there's not much evidence of traders applying the BESBS strategy unsure.gif I've decided to take profit.
Just in case it does pull back to the earlier break level, I'm leaving a bid down there.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jul 17 2014, 12:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jul 3 2014, 01:42 PM

breakout today. A Close above 3.2c will confirm it and increase the chances of getting to 4c mentioned earlier.
(I'm not topping up just yet)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:42 PM
  Quote Post

After that "minor setback" in December 2012, MEO could finally have found support and turn the momentum around.

Attached Image

Trading purely on Technical signals, I picked up a few quick swings and am now preparing to accumulate a hold position.

Attached Image

Averaging up from around 2.5/6, my target is 4c; if it doesn't get there: no sweat. I'll monitor trading, especially at each of the overhead Fibonacci levels.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jun 25 2014, 10:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 23 2014, 06:17 PM

Time to buy back in?

Looks like it, and I did: average 2.8, while vwap crept up to 2.9

Attached Image

stop 2.7; target: sell if 3.2 cannot be broken; otherwise let it run.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Jun 23 2014, 06:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Brierley's post @ Jun 5 2014, 09:50 PM

Haven't followed any spruiking, but the chart still doesn't look too shabby to me.
After bouncing off the Fib 161.8% ceiling, it's now back to the first resistance where it attracted my attention.
Time to buy back in?

Attached Image

--------------------

Brierley
post Posted: Jun 5 2014, 09:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 5 2014, 03:49 PM

According to their reply to ASX's price query, MEO are worth over 2c for their cash alone.
Let's hope they're right and the Market sees it the same way..

Yeah, but management are worth around -2c

Not that that matters though if they can spruik the next big thing.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

arty
post Posted: Jun 5 2014, 03:49 PM
  Quote Post

According to their reply to ASX's price query, MEO are worth over 2c for their cash alone.
Let's hope they're right and the Market sees it the same way...

Attached Image
I've bought a few for the speccie drawer. Maybe one for the grandkids ?

--------------------

anroo
post Posted: Mar 6 2014, 01:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: anroo's post @ Dec 13 2012, 07:12 PM

249D anyone????
Needs to be done before they burn thru all the cash chasing Chinese whispers and ruining the integrity of the company.
Anyone onboard need 99 more eligible voters. ph34r.gif

anroo
post Posted: Dec 13 2012, 07:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM

Blowout 4k loss wanna swap?????

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

I played the 4 wells , and sustained a 4k loss . It was worth the play , and it goes to show how hard it is on the patch . MEO is now r/s ! Woof! Move on ..... now what about QPN , SPS , ....

82 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING