Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SVL, SILVER MINES LIMITED
Freewolf1
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 11:50 PM
  Quote Post

If you lack luck on both professional or personal life, don't worry because I found the perfect solution for you.
http://yourmoneyamulet.com/
Money amulet will solve your financial problems

mullokintyre
post Posted: Dec 31 2018, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Oct 22 2018, 06:32 PM

Having another rally, even got a speeding ticket last week.
out of the red for now.
Mick.

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Oct 22 2018, 06:32 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Aug 1 2018, 11:06 AM

Dragged it out of the bottom drawer.
Big volume last Monday when it shot up 15%.
Volume been higher than recently all week.
Up 25% today, after a 10% gain on Friday.
I may even break even!

Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Aug 1 2018, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Sep 27 2017, 11:00 AM

Well, it turns out that SVL is well under the water for me.
Trading halt today, I am guessing it will be (another) capital raising.
Might stick it in bottom drawer and wait till EOFY tax loss selling.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Apr 20 2017, 08:48 PM

Well, it could go a lot lower .
Bought in the other day at .096.
may well go lower, but looking a little longer term.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Apr 20 2017, 08:48 PM
  Quote Post

svl closed at 14.5 today.
Had a spec bid at 15 in about a month ago when it was hovering around 17.
Pulled it on the expectation of it going lower.
Question is, just how low will it be pushed??
Mick

--------------------

cooderman
post Posted: Sep 3 2016, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

Silver showing a good recovery on Friday night.. SVL might show a little movement next week. Only holding a few, 10k, and might add a few more if I get a chance on Monday open. It could also trade sideways in low 20s for a while.

Attached Image

arty
post Posted: Aug 30 2013, 11:42 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Aug 30 2013, 11:21 AM

Above concerns aside, however, I'd love to find myself proven wrong, and SVL breaking out above the recent range and falling trend. Should the price of silver move higher and take SVL above 2.7c, I'd be a buyer too. Speccie Rules, as always with such penny stocks.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

arty
post Posted: Aug 30 2013, 11:21 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: jutawan's post @ Aug 30 2013, 11:06 AM

From past observations, I get the impression that Bergen is a very "opportunistic" lender of last resort. They are also lending to AYN.
They buy a few $Million worth of "Convertible Notes", which they then convert into shares at a discount to the vwap; then they sell the shares down and convert the next note at a discount to an even lower vwap. The dilution is enormous, and I have yet to see an instance where the original shareholders have benefited.

There was another outfit like them - name something like "La Jolla" - that did the same to INL a few years ago.

Since then, I am very wary of "Opportunity Funds" and try to get out well before the final bell.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

jutawan
post Posted: Aug 30 2013, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Aug 19 2013, 12:16 PM

I note that SVL has issued a very large number of shares to a New York based company, Bergen Global Opportunity Fund II LLC Ltd.
Proto Resources & Investments Ltd (ASX:PRW) has made a similar issue. Many millions of share are involved in both cases.

SVL shares are currently at 0.021 and PRW are at 0.001 so the amount of cash outlaid is not great. At least it's not excessive for the larger investment companies.

Does anyone know if Bergen has been buying up any other low priced resources share ?

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on ?

Does this mean that the predictions regarding a big jump in silver prices are about to eventuate ?

15 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING