Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

401 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PNA, PANAUST LIMITED
cooderman
post Posted: Jan 22 2015, 11:59 AM
  Quote Post

decided to enter today at 1.285...copper falling again at the moment and could be a risky trade.
PNA has been trading sideways for a few months and relying on copper price increase for any sp rise
Attached Image

hungry
post Posted: May 27 2014, 08:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ May 27 2014, 08:22 PM

And yes I know about he 2.20 offer

hungry
post Posted: May 27 2014, 08:22 PM
  Quote Post

So they pushed the downside to stop out the shaky owners the very day before it exploded upwards on the 13th.

No inside trading there wacko.gif

Going nowhere since and would expect some downside from here, possibly back to the gap support at 1.915, before any more up.

fraz2
post Posted: May 14 2014, 12:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nifty49's post @ May 13 2014, 02:53 PM

yep been in for yonks as well but still hanging in. At least it is a re rating.

--------------------
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

nifty49
post Posted: May 13 2014, 02:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Apr 5 2014, 09:18 AM

Bugga! Having held these for yonks, decided to sell out @ $1.60.

Takeover offer today looks juicy.

Good luck to those who have held for awhile..

hungry
post Posted: Apr 5 2014, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Apr 2 2014, 05:07 PM

Hi Balance

I suspect it will get a helping hand next week if the market does what I think it will.

Looking at the US markets charts from last night, I reckon we will cop a hiding on ours come Monday. Won't end there either imo.

Hence gold should run up. Looks like the bounce has started. About to go through the other gold stock charts over the w/e to start a watchlist.

Yeah a nearly 100% move in two months (Dec to Feb) and another 21% move in the last couple weeks for OZL. Not too shabby.

Never mind, you prob caught it up elsewhere wink.gif

Cheers

balance
post Posted: Apr 2 2014, 05:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: hungry's post @ Apr 2 2014, 04:50 PM

Thanks hungry, I had a look at this today and kicking myself in the backside for not buying up OZL a few weeks ago.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

hungry
post Posted: Apr 2 2014, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

Just a heads up.

May be a trade in this.

Nice vol on the bounce today at support area.

Couldn't actually say it is a triple bottom after the Dec low but it's close.

Have a look at the 5 year chart, then work the time frames down, there is certainly some vol here at the lows since Feb.

surfer
post Posted: Dec 18 2013, 01:05 PM
  Quote Post

CBA have a strong buy on PNA. Price target of $2.48

PNA have provided guidance for CY14 leading to cost driven downgrades. However we maintain our Overweight recommendation believing PNA has been oversold on the back of the Frieda River transaction. PNA has declined over -20% since the acquisition of Frieda River. We believe it presents commercial & strategic value with development timeframes that can be aligned with PNA’s future cash-build. PNA is our preferredexposure on a spread of DCF, mine life, margin security and near term comps. PNA appears heavily sold presenting buying opportunity. Overweight, price target $2.48ps.

mulgoaman
post Posted: Aug 8 2013, 03:05 PM
  Quote Post

Alan Kohler's Eureka Report has a weekly column titled 'Collected Wisdom' where articles in the investment press and broker's reports are summarised. Yesterday's issue had a coverage on PanAust. It said:

"PanAust's record ore production at its Phu Kham copper mine in Laos was offset by cash costs hitting a new high in the quarter. At the latest update, the group reiterated copper guidance for the year and tipped a 10% rise in gold production. The newsletters still think there's more good than bad here, and rate it a buy for those looking for copper exposure.

"Production growth is expected for both the Phu Kham mine and its other big project, the Ban Houayxai gold mine. Diversifying into gold production means the group has reduced earnings risk, with gold sales now accounting for about a third of revenue.

"The business is well run and the ungeared balance sheet means it is protected to an extent against weaker copper and gold prices, the newsletters say.

"The group's long history in Laos gives it a significant advantage over competitors in the region, but with both mines just 25 kilometres apart, there is substantial geopolitical risk. Expansion into Chile through the Inca de Oro copper project reduces this risk and increases the potential for new production from 2015.

"Stronger production in the second half, as well as the recent completion of capital projects and lower expenditure, has the newsletters expecting free cash flow to rise sharply in the near term.

"The newsletters seem confident that dividends are sustainable due to the steady mine performance and stronger cash flows.

"Investors are generally advised to buy PanAust."

MM

401 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING