Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Westpac Broking... It's Broken !!
alonso
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 02:17 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 27 2017, 01:47 PM

You sound like you just managed to find a fix arty rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

arty
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 01:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Feb 27 2017, 01:15 PM

It's back - at last.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 01:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 27 2017, 01:13 PM

tech support used to be 1300 139 494 ?

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  

arty
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crooky's post @ Feb 27 2017, 01:02 PM

thanks for confirming that.
I can at least stop searching for a bug in my PC.
Tried to ring 131331, but they don't even have an option for tech support, and the "Contact Us" is also broken.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

alonso
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 01:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crooky's post @ Feb 27 2017, 01:02 PM

same here

--------------------

crooky
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Feb 27 2017, 12:59 PM

Same here arty, no go.

arty
post Posted: Feb 27 2017, 12:59 PM
  Quote Post

Does anybody else have problems with Westpac's Broker website?
All of a sudden, I can no longer get access.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Apr 22 2015, 10:20 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 21 2015, 03:21 PM

Maybe you have a different version of the Westpac Online Investing website arty.
On mine, the icon is in a little column of its own, between Volume and Actions. And I have to click it to get Anns or I can click eg in the Volume column to get the choice of Anns or Market Depth & Chart.
Usually the icon will disappear after a day if there are no new announcements for a stock, but here they still have it indicating a recent ann for SKE.
It's the same on my mobile phone.

Anyway it's of no great importance.

--------------------

arty
post Posted: Apr 21 2015, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Apr 21 2015, 02:21 PM

Got it;
you're referring to the calendar icon on the right. The way I read it, that doesn't seem to indicate a brand-new announcement.
Hovering the mouse over it will show a list of recent announcements, including their dates. I don't have a problem with that.

--------------------

alonso
post Posted: Apr 21 2015, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 21 2015, 12:14 PM

It's a watchlist page and it's the latest version of IE.

--------------------

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING