TAM - TANAMI GOLD NL

ShareCafe

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not holding the stock at present (previously held), but one I've mentioned before through PIL I think it was. If interested in the stock, an article in this month's shares is probably worth a read!!! It illustrates why I like this stock, and the reason why it might well be worth chucking on the radar screens as things will quite probably fall into place with Coyote over the next 12 months. PDYOR before buying.

• 4 months later...

I was wondering if there are any followers of this stock? I have been a long term holder of TAM and have been suprised by the gradual decrease in this Co's share price, particularily given that it appears to be gearing up to become a Gold producer as opposed to a mere prospector.

The Gold price seems to be firming, Coyote delivered some more promising results, and a treatment plant has been acquired... yet still it's price declines.

I am holding onto this one regardless, but it's shareprice performance of late has been something of a puzzel.

• 1 month later...

In reply to: woody2 on Tuesday 14/12/04 11:27am

I would really be paying attention if TAM was up 10c, nice typo woody2. I doubt that there is anything going on just a decent day for resources in general. It is interesting to note that TAM is held by LINQ and also holds a large parcel of JML, yet it does not receive much attention on the bbÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¾ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢s. I think this is one to investigate furtherÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâ€Â ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’‚¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’Æâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¦

Any thoughts out there regarding this one? Possibilities of being a mover? Or is management just lining their pockets like some other listed resource companies?

Woody2, if TAM was up 10cents I'd be cussing like a mad man!! 1c is not a great rise from where it's come. This stock has drifted around 13-19cents for the past 4 years, it has had the occassional spike or moment of Euporia that has lifted it to 24 or 28c, but inevitably it recommences it's long meandering walk back to it's mean.

After holding on for a long while I exited a while back at 18c... it's still on my watch list though, hence my double take when I read your post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The sale of the uranium interests to Deep Yellow [DYL] for $400k + 30 million DYL shares has paid off handsomely already.

Since the sale date at the end of June, DYL shares have gone from around 6.5c to 13.5c.

If DYL can hold around these levels or higher, there's going to be a very nice paper profit for TAM. The 'consideration' of 30 miilion shares had a value of around $1.95 million. These now have a value of $4 million - now that will look good in the next qtrly financial statement !!

Combined with the $6+ million for TAM's Jabiru stake, they are in a very strong financial position.

Check the announcements for both TAM and DYL.

Chart also looks very healthy.

The key announcement to wait for will be the resource estimate TAM comes up with.

I like the look of this one. Management seem to have their finger on the pulse and have negotiated what appears to be an excellent sale of the uranium rights, leaving them to concentrate on getting their gold mine built and producing in a relatively short timeframe - focusing on the high grade ore shoots.

Again -DYOR