• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• early birds

• Danville

• arty

• blueice

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greece nears ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¹Ãƒƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“endgameÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¾Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ as large June payments loom

Signs are emerging that the Greek government is at serious risk of defaulting on its upcoming International Monetary Fund repayments, as one European Central Bank official warned Athens is facing its ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“endgameÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ in debt talks.

In a leaked document seen by Channel 4 News, staff at the IMF said ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Â¦ÃƒƒÂ¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…âہ“there will be no possibility for the Greek authorities to repay the whole amountÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’â€Å¡Ãƒƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚ of the 1.5 billion euros ($1.71 billion) due to the fund in June, without further financial aid from the lenders.

not here to defend CFDs

there are no angels in this biz ---------from full service broker to CFDs all of them are "a wholes"

i'm here to talk about where is more of risk

you blah blah so much, but could you tell me a name of australian CFDs provider whom went bust since GFC till now????

[i'm ask CFDs in australia}

i can tell you many full service broker whom went bust in australia, from BNB to BBY. do you want me to line them up for you???

talk about cheating under quote eg...... even freaking online broker doing it to me these days, and those super computer fast trading program stick to most of us all the time. what you gonna do about it?? stop trading?? :B): find the way to go around them.

back to market.

CS

i got mail that told me DOW transports are flashing warning signs but my mate still said this market gonna go higher, really scratch my head at moment.

and this must be affecting confidence on the wider market

Regulators and rival stockbrokers are working to stem the potential market fallout from the collapse of mid-tier broker BBY, with the exposed options positions of BBY's clients threatening to jolt the broader equity market.

Uncertainty around the prospect of unwinding of tens of millions dollars of BBY's portfolio of so-called naked options weighed on sentiment, with the broader S&P/ASX 200 index closing down 1.2 per cent yesterday.

Market manager, ASX Clear has given BBY clients until Wednesday 5pm to move their options business and, most importantly, their collateral to another stockbroker. "ASX Clear will take such steps as it determines to manage its exposure, which may include closing out the position.'' It also asked other brokers to help take on BBY's clients' core equities business.

"Hi GG

Appreciate your comments and do agree somewhat.

Could you provide a link for the futures charts?

The charts are an issue I would like to resolve.Cs"

Morn all , Which charts are u after CS ? I don't understand your comment .

cheers g

early bird writes ; "i'm here to talk about where is more of risk

you blah blah so much, but could you tell me a name of australian CFDs provider whom went bust since GFC till now????

[i'm ask CFDs in australia}

i can tell you many full service broker whom went bust in australia, from BNB to BBY. do you want me to line them up for you???"

Hey EB, how about u hit the google button . I'm not here to cop your sort of dribble !

gg

Wow DAX looking strong tonight.,.I shake my head ...but realistically how can can this end well?)

LONDON, May 19 (Reuters) ÃÆâ€â„¢ÃƒÆ’ƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¢ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã…¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÆ’…¡Ãƒâہ¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’‚¬Ãƒâ€Â¦ÃƒÆ’¢Ã¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ European shares gained ground on Tuesday after a leading European Central Bank (ECB) official said the ECB would front-load an asset purchase scheme, aimed at boosting growth, over the coming two months.

Benoit Coeure, an executive board member at the ECB, said the ECB would front-load asset purchases in May and June due to low market liquidity in July and August. ...

Coeure added that a recent European government bond market selloff was a normal correction but the rapidity of the adjustment was worrisome and indicated "extreme volatility" in the market.

Coeure's comments pushed down the euro and lifted European stocks. The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index rose 1.3 percent, while Germany's DAX gained 1.6 percent.

Who is prepared to bet this is a game changer (fired up the DAX so must mean something :wacko: or should I say confirmation that the recovery is guaranteed by the ECB and global growth will return to 4% plus...If so buy XJO big time...

Pull your head in EB ! How could anyone not of heard of atleast one or 2 of the below !

How could any trader not here of Sonray capital markets falling over and the crap from saxo bank; http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-17/sonr...d-fraud/5398304

Or how about this one ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MF_Global which also killed comsec cfd's and etrade cfds along with others ;http://www.afrsmartinvestor.com.au/p/howto/investing/what_you_should_look_for_in_cfd_rrVwGTgGbp211UjhLcA3CK

or what about this little one; gtl http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/regul...-up-down-under/

or the others effected by the morons at saxo bank and the sonray collapse ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxo_Bank

names escape me .

This place seriously needs an ignore button .