EXS

ShareCafe

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$10k is not shabby but I am playing for a bigger stakes on this one so I happy to keep buying for as long as it takes.

I expect a 30% kick in shareprice once CCP is sorted which could/should be any day based on company announcements. In the scheme of things slippage of a few weeks is fine by me if MA can get the right deal on the table be it toll treatment, building a plant or selling it and moving onto other prospective ground.

yep it can be hard to move volume in a sideways moving stock duster. thanks for keeping the lid on things the last few days....hardly worth the effort for $10k.

I reckon you've cut off your nose to spite your face, but thats just my opinion. Good work for having the nads to buy during japan correction though. I was backing the truck for some more in the low 50's too. Got oodles from mid 20's and some from 11-13.

I reckon you made a tidy gain.

The vols will pick up when they get CCP sorted so plenty of time to get the money back out. It isn't overly liquid which is an issue if you don't like having capital tied up too long. I am pretty comfy with medium term trades so if it takes me a month to exit that is fine by me. I expect I can clear my line in about 1 week when the vols pick up as EXS is materially undervalued and will come onto the radars of those that like more certainty.